• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Orchid of Hope

1. Orchid of Hope

New player for friendly fellowship needed

We are an established fellowship, currently ranked 56, looking for active players, fair traders, and regular neighbourly visitors, (three times per week). Join us if you would like to make some new friends, and face challenges together in a supportive fellowship Happy Gaming Regards Orchid of Hope
  2. Orchid of Hope

Fellowship Adventures are here!

I think what this all says is that we REALLY REALLY enjoy the Fellowship Adventures, great idea thanks guys
  3. Orchid of Hope

Need a new FS

Hi Dyngus, I will send you an invite in the game Regards Orchid
  4. Orchid of Hope

looking for fs

I will send you an invite jibby26
  5. Orchid of Hope

Looking for a decent Fellowship to join.

Hi Gaveeebruce, I will send you an invite
  6. Orchid of Hope

Dust boosted player requiree

We are an established fellowship, currently ranked 74, looking for active players with Dust as their third tier boost, fair trades, and regular neighbourly visitors, three times per week. Join us if you would make some new friends, and face challenges together in a supportive fellowship Happy...
  7. Orchid of Hope

Players needed for a new fellowship

Searching for a player with Dust as their third tier boost, join us for fair trades, regular visits, and friendly chat
  8. Orchid of Hope

Looking for fellowship on Felyndral

Hi dramdrum, are you still looking for a fellowship, Bright Morning Star are recruiting Regards Orchid
  9. Orchid of Hope

Players needed for a new fellowship

Active players, fair traders, and regular neighbourly visits, join us if you would make some new friendships, and face challenges together in a supportive fellowship Fellowship visits are expected from each player at least three to four times per week. It would be appreciated if you are going...