• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

OldHag's latest activity

• OldHag reacted to Regina8's post in the thread Improvements to FS messaging system with Like Like.
    I would like to see some improvements to FS messaging system. My idea is to give AM an opportunity to "star" some FS threads, that we...
  • OldHag replied to the thread TIDY YOUR CHEST OF DRAWERS!.
    I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest tabs for other instants as they are exactly that, instant, that would be ridiculous. ;) Evolving...
  • OldHag replied to the thread Oh right, a title.....lol.
    I think that might be me and my gripes done for the night.
  • Sorry for the caps, but I fear you might be somewhat deaf. I have requested this before as in asking for a new tab in inventory for...
    Life's been busy, but it's nice to be able to take time for a cold pint. Cheers. :)
  • OldHag replied to the thread 1KP invaders.
    Don't play.
  • OldHag reacted to Paladestar's post in the thread diamonds. with Like Like.
    I hope you didn't buy diamonds via the app! You get less diamonds for your money as Google/Apple take an unfairly large cut of the...
  • Hey, it worked before, why not try again... Could the forum mods please ask the Game Mods/Devs the following questions for an Elvenar...
    So I tackled some blackberry briars in my dads garden today......cor blimey....I cut them all back at the start of summer, they grew...
    Hey @Silmaril,,,,,woohoo, how many can you clutch if push comes to shove?.....lol :) and lol @Gargon667 I can just picture your patch...
  • There isn't a list, but there are 2 ways to generate random numbers for a computer. Pseudo random, this is a mathematical formula that...
    and if you're still socially distancing, then what better place to do it, then at Hags Nest....an extension of my city.....a bit like a...
    I reckon newcomers might feel a little more comfortable here then they do on the main forums, which can sometimes be a little be bit...
    Oh hello @Giraffi @Herodite and @Gargon667 Nice to see you all. :) I do like a nice cold pint of lager @Herodite and then I like...
    I think I might have been on the wrong forums, all the time.