• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by odie1kenobie

1. Prepare for the Masquerade Event

Why are we not getting any advanced notice on when these start, so much for you NEW "NEWS" feature (your little horn). A few days notice would be appreciated.
  2. Update Discussion Version 1.31 + New Guest Race: Halflings

Looks like some of the changes are there, but not the research tree...
  3. Battle Quicker Unit Promotion

If the enemy gets level 3 troops, we should get level 3 troops.
  4. Other New Rune Shop Building

[Summary]: Building to Break Extra Runes [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: There have been similar ideas in the past [Details]: Now that we have the ability to receive Rune Shards and there is a great idea to increase the amount of Rune Shards that we can store (post on Shard...
  5. Battle Quicker Unit Promotion

[Summary]: Quicker Unit Promotion [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes [Details]: When a new unit is introduced there should be a promotion in the same or next research chapter. The third promotion should be in the following chapter. These extra research promotions can be optional...
  6. Battle Multiple Training Queues

Separate Training for Barracks/Training/Mercenary: [Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes [Details]: There should be a separate training queue for each of the Barracks/Mercenary Camp and Training Grounds [Reasons for Implementing]: Current system of 1 queue for 3 buildings in...
  7. Ancient Wonders Remove the limit of Broken shards capacity

definitely need the ability to store more broken shards, +1
  8. Ancient Wonder leveling clubs

We have a 2 KP message thread as well as a 5 KP teams (we have 2 teams of 7). The 5 KP team, is that those who want in are assigned a day of the week, the players on the team donate 5 KP to the player of the day. On your day of the week you do nothing.
  9. Extremely unbalanced catering cost in tournaments

To stick up for the person in first place, they worked hard and saved up resources in anticipation of the tournament. Also, they are in a great fellowship that helps and supports their players. But I do agree with you other comments, there are definitely some imbalances and being at a higher...
  10. Sorcerers & Dragons

check out the Elvenar architect, it has the new building sizes. you will need a lot of space for the new academy, which is 10x10 at level 4. the other buildings (faculties) have to attached to it, clost to 16x16 or so
  11. Update Discussion Version 1.20

The latest update removed what was being researched in the Magic Academy and the units being trained in the barracks.
  12. Update Discussion Version 1.16

Humans are not losing war dogs, they are just moving to the new Training Grounds building.
  13. Discussion Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

I have lost players in my fellowship as well, before they give it some time. I think there still needs to be some re-balancing, which some are being addressed in the next version update, but I have been fighting and winning in tournaments, I haven't tried provinces yet since my scout is still...
  14. Discussion Behind the Scenes: Battle Redesign

People I understand your frustration, but the new battle system is NEW, so it will take some adjustment. There is a great doc out on the net that really helps. Its not my doc so I do not want to add the link. (elvenar new battle system facebook)
  15. Update Discussion Version 1.15

People I understand your frustration, but the new battle system is NEW, so it will take some adjustment. There is a great doc out on the net that really helps. Its not my doc so I do not want to add the link. (elvenar new battle system facebook)