• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by nuttybanana

1. nuttybanana

Show blueprints total

The way I check blueprints is to open up a magic building and hover over the blueprint and a tab pops up showing how many you have :)
  2. nuttybanana

10 chest FS seeking keen FA player

Hi all, I am NuttyBanana, the AM of Swagafythee. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Tourny and FA player. We are a 10 chest FS and have placed 1st or 2nd in the last 6 Adventures. Our team is super chatty, helpful and loves to be competitive. We are looking for a daily player who...
  3. nuttybanana

24 hours of reduced time on Manufactories!

A while ago we had a day where the time to produce goods from manufactories was reduced x3! This would be really cool to have again as I really need a decent boost in the goods department :)
  4. nuttybanana

11th Tournament Chest

100% agree Bluebell! :)
  5. nuttybanana

Looking for member!!! Top 100 Fellowship

Hello, Our fellowship Swagafythee, has 1 position left and is looking for someone of any city size to join us. We usually complete 5-6 chests in the tournament and we love the Adventures (1st place last adventure). We're a happy fellowship with many loyal members who play daily and like to...
  6. nuttybanana

Seeking members

Hey everyone :) My fellowship Swagafythee in felyndral is currently recruiting. We are seeking members who are looking at growing their cities and love the game as much as we do. We are a friendly group who like to chat, visit each other and participate in adventures for the fun of it, If...
  7. nuttybanana

Hello :)

Thanks Dizzy Lizzie, happy to be here :)
  8. nuttybanana

Sure did, the banana split sundae topped with nuts ;)
  9. nuttybanana

Awwh muchly appreciated!! :D
  10. nuttybanana

Thankyou :) I'd like to think i've got a good idea of how the game works considering i'm archmage to my fellowship lol
  11. nuttybanana

Hi all, Just starting to learn how the forum works :) Nuttybanana
  12. nuttybanana

Fellowship seeking members

Hey all :) My fellowship Swagafythee in felyndral is currently recruiting. We are seeking members who are looking at growing their cities and love the game as much as we do. We are a friendly group who like to chat, visit each other and participate in adventures for the fun of it, still amazes...