• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Number one

1. Number one

Answered AW's Value

I have a lvl 9 AW tome of secrets if i sell it has no value, if i had built under the new requirements using rr, frags and cc to lvl 9 would it then have a sale value?
  2. Number one

Petition: SAVE THE FORUM

Number One +1
  3. Number one

FA the pit

as we know when using the pit we put in things to get 50 points , all well and good if you have the things and are online when there required, how about another version with put in 10 of any item to get 5 points as most of us are left with lots we never get to use and many collected items then...
  4. Number one

Neighbors Neighborly Help collections from those not in your Fellowship

I have a steady regular group of people who i collect from and give to , on average about 30 people, the only problem with that is when i do alot of trading and all the trade reports are published there and can knock up to half of them off the collections for that day, can we not have the...
  5. Number one

Closed | Contact Support log in issue

mine seemed to be a problem loading the new picture when it changed to the misty forrest witch one , after 2 days it started loading ok, not sure why that was
  6. Number one

this is browser report
  7. Number one

Hi i play on winyandor and when i press the winyandor button i get a quick glimpse of Inno Games and the wheel then the screen goes black this only started yesterday , prob my comp but ive no idea how to correct it any ideas on what i can do please. ohh and also i play via firefox
  8. Number one

New type of Building for artifacts

Perhaps im not an avarage player then as i dont consider ive played this for that long but i have these artifacts still as spare 7 mermaids 5 stonehenge 5 gingerbreads 3 valentines 6 may tree 7 wise golem 3 bears 5 moonbear 2 witches hut and so far 3 winter owl and if i click on summonings i...
  9. Number one

New type of Building for artifacts

Would it be possible for the wise leaders of Elvenar to come up with a building where we could buy sell or swap our spare artifacts for many of us have more than enough for some but not enough for others
  10. Number one

Closed | Contact Support server error

i have just sent in an e-mail to support
  11. Number one

48 hour on and still no joy , i play on windows 10, tried chrome, even tried loading through bluestacks nothing happening , already cleared cache etc
  12. Number one

server error repeat did get in once but game so slow couldnt play . hope it gets fixed soon playing from uk on Winyandor
  13. Number one

Ancient Wonders Change needed

My question is for the makers of Elvenar to see if there willing to make any changes to stop it , in my mind the prizes are better of in my own fellowship rather than others no matter how little points they put in , i can stop it myself simply by putting the last 500 points in one go they wont...
  14. Number one

Ancient Wonders Change needed

Can you make the Ancient Wonders donations availible to members of the same fellowship only, it gets so annoying when you near completion of one and outside members come in and steal the top spots and push your own members off the prize list altogether, this happens far to often by some greedy...
  15. Number one

Closed | Archived HTML

Thanks all , I will stick with flash then for now