• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Novarian

1. Version 1.139

the game is very slow, yesterday near the end of FA i couldn't even contribute, it kept freezing and i had to log out and in , the last update it took my hours to log in but this one i logged in but couldn't play it was annoying and stressful specially during FA
  2. Version 1.137

i don't know if my problem related to the update or not , but it took me an hour to log in, it gives me server error at 20/29 and when i logged in it was very low
  3. Update Discussion Discussion: New Spìre of Eternity rewards.

I was really happy with the changes i need some artifacts to evolve my phoenix but after finishing the spire in 3 worlds which cost me tons of supplies ,goods and diamonds i just got 1 artifact in only one world that really left me very disappointed, and i feel bad about the people who got...
  4. Winter Magic Forum Competition

thanks a lot i thought that was interactive image but now i get it
  5. Winter Magic Forum Competition

i don't get it are we suppose to click on an item and it will turn to something else because i keep clicking and nothing happen
  6. Answered Bear artifacts from crafting

i hope that's the case because all the day yesterday and today i haven't seen any recipes
  7. Answered Bear artifacts from crafting

Does anyone know if we still getting bear artifacts recipes during the upcoming FA in live worlds , i still needs lots of them