• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by NorthernKing

1. Answered how do i .......

--- First of all the thread is "How do i..." so seeing as my question was "How do i"... it made sense that this is where i should ask the question... sorry if i am not a mind reader and didnt know that " How do i" thread is not where you ask a "How do i " question.Second... this was a simple...
  2. Answered how do i .......

How do i delete a city i started in another world? I dont like the goods that this new city produces and so i am hoping there is a way to delete this city so i can spin the roulette wheel again and try for better goods production. There is a fellowship i want to join in this new world and they...
  3. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

I feel your frustration , as you know i have been there. If i may tho, indifference (towards the "extra activities" ) has somewhat saved my interest in the game. You have been in the game much longer than i have, or will be for that matter, and so you have seen much more than me. It sounds like...
  4. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Lol, ok So first let me say that expression gets lost in text and sometimes something can be read in a different tone than they were intended by the sender. That being said, this might seem a bit blunt response but it truly isnt, it is simply a response. As for TLTR, well, you can see how long...
  5. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

After coming to the realization that "Nobody is Listening", and has absolutely no intention of ever listening, the game has actually become a bit more enjoyable. I dont get frustrated trying to participate in any of the side activities now, i just stick to the basics in a casual way trying to...
  6. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

I recognize that there probably are a VERY few that for some reason can be somewhat successful at FA's as they are, and if the plan is to only have FA's that only a few FS's can do then they have succeeded :) I guess if the entire FS is made up basically of well developed cities and the players...
  7. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

BTW i didnt mean to stop voting!! Please continue to support the vote as the more votes we have the louder our voice gets! They are pretty deaf so we need to be really loud lol. Even ask members of your FS to read the thread and vote on how they feel ok?...Dont bother, i explain why in my next post.
  8. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Ok Thankyou all for participating :) So to any moderators the message here to pass on is FA's as they are, are doomed to failure! We are not naive, we know there is only one reason for FA's, and thats to make money selling pkgs BUT to do that the game has to have customers looking to buy pkgs...
  9. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Lets do an experiment if i could ask that of everyone? As a vote of confidence in the forum system that we all take time to try and let the "powers that be" know what we like or dont like about the game (in this instance FA's) in an honest attempt to try and help make the game better... Do you...
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

And the negativity grows... and understandably so!!! But is anything going to change? Yes! They will make it harder and even more impossible to finish the third or maybe even the second stage (if they stay true to their past according to what i have read) So i think what we have to realize is...
  11. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

i agree with you Timneh, cheaters will cheat, but again the main thing that has to be addressed, in my opinion, is that if the FA is perceived to be an impossible task then Nobody wants it and by that then they have No customers for their pkgs so its a lose/lose proposition. As for me i think...
  12. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

QUOTE : You guys are missing what was done last FA - some FSes had alts making badges. the alt would then join the FS, dump the badges and leave. Then the next one. This meant some FSes had 30, 40, 50 accounts contributing. This is what has been stopped. Just a small comment, it is good (I...
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

This was my first FA and i had fun but i do have some suggestions. First do you think we could have a link for each path that would bring a drop down box for the badges related to that path so we could just click on the badge we want to make instead of declining through an endless cycle of...
  14. What is going on.....(no question marks....therefore more a Discussion than a Question)

Hi Muf-Muf,Mykan, I am really very new to the game, and i believe you when you say you are sorry to see people leave, but forgive me for saying but it seems that the assumptions made by the "powers that be" are to blame. The good news is that means you can fix it too. I have made a few...
  15. Already Suggested Rotating buildings

Approximately one third of the entire game membership is below 500 points and 40% of the entire membership is below 1000 points, which confirms a Huge turnover in membership. I think it is wise planning to recognize that by targeting new membership issues and developing a "training period"...