• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Nautilus

1. Nautilus

Felyndral - MoonRise seeking Fellows

Appeal for Players Our fellowship in Felyndral is looking for between 3 and 5 willing players with scores above 100,000. This is vital as some of our fellows stopped playing during the Covid pandemic or for other reasons. We are a great and friendly Fellowship I started in May 2017, and play...
  2. Nautilus

MoonRise looking for active players

We are looking for regular top-notch players to fill a number of slots in our main MoonRise fellowship. We are a forward-thinking fellowship with very friendly players continually shining in Tournaments, Quests and Spire completion. For membership applications or even an exploratory chat about...
  3. Nautilus

Active Players Needed

We are searching for active players to fill a number of slots in our main MoonRise fellowship due to some players stopping playing due to COVID-19 and some who stopped for other reasons. We are a forward-thinking fellowship with very friendly players continuously shining in Tournaments, Quests...
  4. Nautilus

Top Players and New Players needed

We are searching for regular top players to fill a number of slots in our main MoonRise fellowship. We are a forward-thinking fellowship with very friendly players continually shining in Tournaments, Quests and Spire completion. For membership applications or even an exploratory chat about...
  5. Nautilus

F-key Shortcut to Fellowship Members List

The F-key shortcut is not taking you to the members but to the overview. This is a major flaw/problem. Please can this be fixed. Nautilus
  6. Nautilus

MoonRise seeking Top Players

MoonRise in Felyndral is looking to replace fellows who stopped playing. Anyone who may be unhappy where they are and have scores of 50000 or thereabouts, please send me a mail. We currently rank #55 and would love the input of at least 4 high-rank players... :) We have lots of experience among...
  7. Nautilus

MoonRise Recruiting

MoonRise / Felyndral is still looking for active top members to fill up our well-ranked fellowship. Some fellows have left the game and we would like to fill those spaces. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are or you are seeking a friendly active fellowship. :) We have lots of...
  8. Nautilus

MoonRise looking for Top Active Players

MoonRise / Felyndral is still looking for active top members to fill up our #61 ranked fellowship. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are. :) We have lots of experience to guide and assist you. Send me a mail or request membership at MoonRise. You can also join MoonRise / Arendyll or...
  9. Nautilus

MoonRise seeking Active players

MoonRise / Arendyll is still looking for members. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are. :) We have lots of experience to guide and assist you. Send me a mail or request membership at MoonRise. You can also join MoonRise / Winyandor or MoonRise / Felyndral. Thanks for reading...
  10. Nautilus

Need trades

Why don't you try MoonRise? Looking for active players. :) Nautilus Archmage - MoonRise ( group of fellowships in all 3 worlds )
  11. Nautilus

MoonRise / Felyndral is still looking for active top members. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are. :) We have lots of experience to guide and assist you. Send me a mail or request membership at MoonRise. You can also join MoonRise / Arendyll or MoonRise / Winyandor . Thanks for...
  12. Nautilus

MoonRise / Arendyll is still looking for members. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are. :) We have lots of experience to guide and assist you. Send me a mail or request membership at MoonRise. You can also join MoonRise / Winyandor or MoonRise / Felyndral. Thanks for reading. Nautilus
  13. Nautilus

MoonRise / Winyandor is still looking for members. Come join us if you are unhappy where you are. :) We have lots of experience to guide and assist you. Send me a mail or request membership at MoonRise. You can also join MoonRise / Arendyll or MoonRise / Felyndral. Thanks for reading. Nautilus
  14. Nautilus

Closed | Archived NOTIFICATIONS

Notifications continue to play up. Why can't this be fixed? Anyone? These are vital to playing the game!
  15. Nautilus

MoonRise in Felyndral is seeking Active players willing to visit all fellows regularly and who'll concentrate in building manufactories which are boosted as per their Relics Tab in Main Hall. Please request membership or send a mail to Nautilus. * The image is from the MoonRise Elvenar Group, a...