• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by miff

1. Closed | Contact Support Difficulty accessing Merc Camp and Training Gnd troops during tourney

hi there :-) In A world, during tourney, setting up my fights, I'm having difficulty accessing my Merc Camp and Training Grounds troop types, as the tabs for them are now partially blocked by the "Province Rewards" banner ... can't seem to activate the tabs. Also, the "?" and "X" icons, top RH...
  2. Closed | Archived Visiting other players not working :-(

fixed now, with that game update :-) thanks for the quick fix :-)))
  3. Closed | Archived Visiting other players not working :-(

hi :-) new FA badge collecting system is wonderful ... big thanks Inno, loving it !!! But can't visit another player's city since event started :-(
  4. Guest spot or 2 for the week in a 10 chest fs?

Looking for Blue Prints and Royal Restoration spells? Hi there Elvenarians Kaizen is a fellowship that has a straight 10 chest per tourney history (see ElvenStats) We currently have 1 or 2 empty places which we would like to offer as "guest spots". This means at the end of the tourney you...
  5. Peaceful Place are seeking dedicated Tourney players

just to say, after 2 rounds we have completed 5 chests, and well into the 6th Membership positions still available if anyone interested in joining a well run, active fs that looks after you. Check out our ingame fs overview page, to see if we are a good fit for you, and msg us :-)
  6. Kaizen fs is looking for active players who like tournies

hello Elvenars Kaizen fs is hoping to find a couple of active players, of at least 50k RP and who like tournaments, to join our active, friendly team. We offer excellent NH, great trading, good organisation and a low stress, happy vibe. We are very active tournament players, and achieve 9 or 10...
  7. seeking silk boosted player with RP at least 100k

we are still looking :-)
  8. seeking silk boosted player with RP at least 100k

hello Elvenars Kaizen fs is hoping to find 1 or 2 silk boosted players, of at least 100k RP to join our active, friendly team. We offer excellent NH, great trading, good organisation and a low stress, happy vibe. We are very active tournament players, and normally achieve 9 or 10 chests...
  9. Update Discussion Version 1.38

thanks for making the notifications 10 full pages long now :):) ... better than the 8 and a bit pages we had before, which could get swamped by trades (and lovely to have the neighborly help icons still working in notifications ... much easier !!)
  10. Discussion Fellowship Adventures are here!

hiya 8-) now we are well into this adventure, I think it has been worthwhile, even though we did a LOT of muddling through. ... lol Well done Inno on giving us a fresh set of challenges This is a "strategy" game, and we needed to devise a variety of strategies on the run, to adapt to the changes...
  11. Fight system (sort of) explained

hi .... I also recommend NOT using autofight, but learning the ins and outs of fighting strategy I play as an elf, and love doing the battles ... great fun. Yes, sometimes I bomb out, but as per suggestions above there is ALWAYS the "surrender" button when things are not going well, so I can...
  12. Rate Elvenar

did it ... hope it helps gamers wanting to find a relaxing, beautiful and fun browser strategy game, suitable for any age .... and free :)
  13. Dwarven Portal

ahhhh ... thank you Avatrix ... that's a relief .. ;) and good example with MH upgrading Will report back to my fellowship ps ... love playing Elvenar. Its beautiful to look at, relaxing to play, and good for strategic brain work out. Especially like the fights; once I got the hang of them...
  14. Dwarven Portal

hello all .... I have a question regarding upgrading of the dwarven portal I'm still at lvl 1 with portal ... to upgrade it to lvl 2 takes 17:45 hours and gives a boost of 20% to production of granite / copper Can I still collect and store granite from my mines into the portal while I am doing a...