1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice
Mashmillow
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2018

Mashmillow

Dreamer

Mashmillow was last seen:
Mar 24, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Mashmillow's profile yet.
  • About

Dear reader

Even though I am not a celebrity and it is in no way your right to know (and you are more than likely not interested in the slightest) I shall try to unveil a few mysteries about my life.

Firstly, I am a young lady, living in a country that is not my own with my Mother, my younger Brother and our 3 cats. Yes. 3. Mad cat people in the making.

Secondly, I have a strange obsession with making lists of all varieties and never buying anything off of them, which I guess makes me very lucky, considering they end up being very expensive.

Thirdly, I consider pineapple on pizza to be an abomination and a complete and utter disrespect of pizza as a whole. And I don't understand this universal ongoing battle between men and women, which has been going on since the beginning of it's time, about the lifting and lowering of the toilet seat. Everyone has hands, just put it down yourself.

Fourthly, I will often start a conversation with someone and continue it a few hours later out of the blue as if nothing has happened between then and now. Most often with my Mother. The poor thing. She's going mad.

And last, but certainly never the least, I am a tea addict. Please. Don't try to hold me an intervention. It has never worked. And I'm pretty sure they serve tea in rehab.

Yours sincerely
    Mash of the Millow

Signature

Life could be worse.
    [​IMG]
    You could be a sock-less banana