• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by MargMa

1. Huge jump in quest difficulty for x-mas event.

I left 1 world - #1 fs because of the fact things are becoming arduous for little gain or fun. Takes so long to do things now and have bought diamonds in the past but see no point now - anything I might want has soared in cost. Great game for the beginning chapters but then becomes - actually...
  2. Need some new keen members in Wilderpeople

We are a mix of older and newer cities. We have this next fs all mapped out - so come join us if you want to participate but not "get crazy" We ask members to play in tournies and to enjoy building their city is an established, no drama, helpful fs. You want to be a part of a fs that is...
  3. New Chapter Elvenar

Let's make things take a long time - and wait! lets make things we need, require other things we need,and they take a long time - and even better - let's make sure the times are different. And this will "get em" let's have things slowly disappear if they aren't about enough. This game has become...
  4. Room for 2

WilderPeople has room for 2 players. Tourney play is a must for a new member. We get 7-8 chests weekly but have some 10 chests weeks. People in this fs are spread around the world, means we chat but sometimes responses are delayed. We enjoy a KP exchange and anyone suggesting a desire - we try...
  5. WilderPeople looking for ACTIVE players

We would like some players that want to join an active, friendly, drama free fs By active I mean you are building your city along with us daily ( ok some take weekends off). We want tourney play and as your city grows - so does your tourney play - we get between 6 - 8 chests now - but a few...
  6. Active veteran player just started on Arendyll

Oh please join us. We play in the tournies but still not up to 10 chests. We would happily help you build your city so you can help us get there at some point. Drama free and friendly people. We take trades and from new members - we take really bad trades to help you grow faster. We are looking...
  7. WilderPeople looking for ACTIVE players

We are looking for people that want to build their city with others. We have smaller cities on up to very large cities. Tourney play is wanted and we work now and then for a 10 chest tourney - but not every week. We are keen and have been getting 10 chests here and there in spite of not being a...
  8. scrolling issue in Fellowship Adventures

This is a wonderful game. I have met challenges and people - all wonderful. Just what you want for free time. I have encountered this scrolling issue - and complained, heard many others complain, have seen people leave the game because of this,I stopped buying diamonds because of this - have...
  9. Looking for 4 new members

WilderPeople We are friendly, help each other and free of drama. Our fellowship is a mix of small to large cities, working together. While there is some competitiveness we are not crazy Are you active? Play in tournaments? Join in fellowship adventures? Self motivated? If this is what you are...
  10. Start the New Year with a Great FS

WilderPeople is a delightful fellowship for active players. Do you compete in tournies? Do you participate in Adventures? Do you like to build your city with others to exchange advise or thoughts about "how to"? As archmage I provide you with information and help when I can - and friendly...
  11. WilderPeople seeking active players

Our fellowship has enthusiastic people and we compete in tourneys and fellowship adventures. We have a mix of large and newer cities and we help each other. This is a game and we are here to enjoy the game. Tournament play is a major part of this game, as are the Adventures. By joining in...
  12. Fellowship Adventures control ideas

Thank you for voicing what speaks for so many of us. I plan to leave this site - as the forum allows us to vent - but what could be a happy change ignored. This scrolling issue is breaking me from the fun I enjoyed here. I am in fs in a couple of worlds - and not taking part is not really an...
  13. Fellowship Adventures control ideas

A promise to fix this issue was made but has not been delivered. Many many are in fs where participation is obligatory. People have left the game over this issue and no one likes these Adventures because of the clicking. These could be really fun if they did not involve mindless, time consuming...
  14. Fellowship Adventures control ideas

This scrolling issue seems to be ignored by Elvenar. If one is in a competitive fellowship, not participating is not really an option. If one really wants to work for the group - one is seriously punished. People have been complaining about this for a long time now and promises are being made to...
  15. Fellowship Adventures control ideas

I see another fellowship Adventure is coming. Has the scrolling issue been fixed?