• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by malph

1. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

I disagree there is alot of fellowships that manage between 7-10 chests in the tournaments and they are not at a level where they have the time warp or a polar bear and that means they got to wait 16 hrs between rounds so they cant hold of and if they do hold of then they wont get there...
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

you got to laugh at there idea and planning this will now make players hold of from starting the tournament and if its a 10 chest fellowship then if they dont have the timewarp and polar at high level then if they hold of to long then they might risk getting the 10 chests from the...
  3. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Its sad news to see more leaving the game going by there rankings they have been playing for some time and its a shame that Inno never listened to the warnings about this happening I remember reading this in an older post ..out with the old and in with the new players ..it is sad if that is...
  4. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

They were well warned about players leaving and fellowships not filling up
  5. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

What i cant understand was Beta did testing followed by us and all our feedback fell on deaf ears but the US server start giving the same feed back and they get listened to ...US shouting the loudest? what does that mean we gave Inno a massive amount of feed back and we were shouting out that...
  6. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Perfect word hope others understand its meaning :)
  7. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

my mistake but sorted now thanks
  8. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

@Killiartis sorry to see you leaving the game I did warn this is what would happen :(((
  9. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

now we know that this is now set in stone and the feed back was nothing more than a gimmick now we wait and see how the other servers are gonna take to it Also am expecting a big exodus not long after this goes live to all servers and expecting more to leave from our server now we know that...
  10. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

And now they ask the US server for feed back ha ha ha ha our feedback and Beta's got very little changed and now they want more of the same
  11. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

amazing all that feedback and not one change related to what was said in most of the feed back stop punishing us for advancing our cities .Looks like alot of players wont advance there cities and then lets see how long it takes before that gets boring . AW punish you ,expansions punish...
  12. Closed | Contact Support City won't load - Render Config JSON not found!

you can download utunbu linux burn the iso file to a usb drive and boot from that and html works better than it does in windows its a complete operating system
  13. Version 1.114

its working but come the 20th december Flash wont work anymore and then alot of us are gonna have problems
  14. Version 1.114

I have found the solution for me anyway and that was to download a browser that uses less cpu and memory i tried a few but found the one that works best for me its called slimbrowser https://www.slimbrowser.net/ hope this helps other am running windows 7 and this browser is working great
  15. Closed | Contact Support City won't load - Render Config JSON not found!

I have found the solution for me anyway and that was to download a browser that uses less cpu and memory i tried a few but found the one that works best for me its called slimbrowser https://www.slimbrowser.net/ hope this helps other