• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by MakLoki

1. MakLoki

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

I have tried contacting Support, but no joy...FRUSTRATING. I am having trouble with the "prizes" from opening buds in the May Tree events panel. This morning I won two prizes, one has showed up in my inventory but the other (Winter Deer) still has not materialised. Can you please advise. Many...
  2. MakLoki

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Thanks, I just went back and checked and it is there. Unfortunately however you need to have 3 artifacts to create 1 'evolve' and I only received 1 during the event, so it is now worthless and I'm stuck at level 9 presumably .........
  3. MakLoki

How do I exchange my Phoenix Artifact for the Coldfire Phoenix 'evolve' spell, I have visited the casting tab and do not see an exchange icon?
  4. MakLoki

ah many thanks AstralSoul
  5. MakLoki

Greetings and Salutations

Thankyou Methor
  6. MakLoki

Hmmm I'm a bit lost. When it says that a magic egg just landed in your city, how do I find it/(where does it 'crash'? I've had three crash land now and cannot find them to save my life.....
  7. MakLoki

Thankyou Steven1 that's very handy to know, I shall keep an eye out as I travel forward. Yes I have joined a small Fellowship and just finished my first tournament. Now I am just sitting under a tree waiting for my supplies to reach the required number to open the chest for chapter 3.
  8. MakLoki

Afternoon to all, I'm Mak and after several technical issue I finally made it to the forum pages. Having recently retired I found the need to fill in some extra hours in the day, hence my first foray into the world of on line gaming. Still a little dazed and confused but getting there slowly...