• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Magisteria

1. Magisteria

Version 1.79

All good this morning, thank you
  2. Magisteria

Version 1.79

First attempt to logon since today's update, but I get the logon screen and the bar fills at the bottom then it says "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later." then the game restarts and it happens again and again. I use Chrome and restarted the browser and then cleared cache...
  3. Magisteria

Closed | Archived Spell Effect on Culture Bonus Incorrect

I think I need to go back to bed and get up again...lol...I knew that and yet I didn't see it Thanks for correcting me shadowblack MODs: Please close, delete and incenerate this post!!
  4. Magisteria

Closed | Archived Spell Effect on Culture Bonus Incorrect

I have 2 buildings with Ensorcelled Endowment spell in effect, but the Culture Bonus is only increased by 5% not 10% More details shown in composite screenshot attached I have not tried to recreate this error which I have just noticed, but I can try more once the original spells have timed out...
  5. Magisteria

Fellowship Adventures are here!

I have to agree wholeheartedly here about why these things probably aren't present and why it's actually a good thing; My fellowship had been virtually silent since I joined it but when the FA started we started to communicate and work as a team and we achieved the final quest (although nowhere...
  6. Magisteria

Closed | Archived Fellowship Adventure error

And now Adventures totally gone...I guess they're working on it :oops:
  7. Magisteria

Closed | Archived Arendyll - Internal System Error buying Knowledge Point for Elixir

Ah OK thanks....I did wonder why it was Elixir and not Magic Dust being shown And I guess if if the visual is wrong the button isn't disabled for the same reason And thus the internal error comes because having initiated the purchase the system reaches an unexpected position of having no goods...
  8. Magisteria

Closed | Archived Arendyll - Internal System Error buying Knowledge Point for Elixir

When I try to buy a Knowledge Point for Elixir I get an Internal System Error message every time. This causes the browser to refresh and restart the game. I have not bought a KP for Elixir previously but I have and still can successfully for Gold and Scrolls. I have over 100 Elixir so plenty for...