• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MagicTasha's latest activity

• MagicTasha
    to eveolve you need the instants which you can find out how many you have by checking the inventory. mine we re not added.
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha replied to the thread 1KP invaders in wonders.
    :)
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread 1KP invaders in wonders with Like Like.
    Heh, he does the same in Arendyll too.
  • MagicTasha
    What I really would like is the option of accepting or rejecting the 1kp from another FS. And although my messages have been redacted...
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to Maillie's post in the thread 1KP invaders in wonders with Like Like.
    We just announce that there is an alien invader in the AW and people put enough kp in to eliminate the outsider from the chests. It...
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha replied to the thread Block Player Option.
    Yes other fellowships do that too, and we do keep an eye all the time to kick the hunters out. Its frustrating. We don't mind helping...
  • MagicTasha
    Why dont Fellowships put 10 in so that it is a fair claim to a chest?
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to Vehuel's post in the thread Block Player Option with Like Like.
    Hmm... looks like my moderately-worded suggestion has caused a little friction is some quarters. This seems to be a divisive subject...
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to SkyRider99's post in the thread Block Player Option with Like Like.
    I don't think it's a hate thing being discussed. I agree with @Vehuel that it's better for members of you own FS to get the rewards from...
  • MagicTasha
    We dont put 1kp, we are not stingy. Stingy is having a city which is highly ranked, being part of a high ranked fellowship and trying to...
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to BlueBlou's post in the thread 1KP invaders with Like Like.
    I believe they play a game I call kp hunting, perhaps more like kp fishing for higher returns than they put in. This in turn usually...
  • MagicTasha
    hey are getting in the way that we have to take care. And thats annoying.
  • MagicTasha
    My fellowship ranks 35 when not playing FA. We keep getting players from a High ranking fellowship. I wrote to a couple of them, one was...
  • MagicTasha
    Just sent a message with the same request. My invaders are coming from the same fellowship, which is High Ranking. Its not a nice way to...
  • MagicTasha
    MagicTasha reacted to Vehuel's post in the thread Block Player Option with Like Like.
    This has probably been suggested before but please could we have a "block player option" for those of us who do not appreciate players...