• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by m4rt1n

1. m4rt1n

Group Cancel

I'd love this also, it is tedious when I make an error with production starts that are incorrect.
  2. m4rt1n

Elvinears are looking for you.

I space available for an active tourney and spire player, we have fun and friendly chat, help each other and are very active with swap threads for both kp and runes. Message me in game if your interested in joining us, thank you for reading. :)
  3. m4rt1n

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Thank you, looks like I have 2 quests left now to complete the storyline. :)
  4. m4rt1n

City Neighbourly help (handshake) icon

I like to see it, the more the better, as it means my city is popular and getting buffed for max productions. :)
  5. m4rt1n

Pet Yeast

6 months away and still the silly/ borderline stupid derf idea's lol, I do enjoy them though @Sir Derf Thank you.
  6. m4rt1n

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Finally got through the tech of this one, followed the storyline, anyone know how many quests come asking for unusual productions after the 200 diamond one for the usual completion of a chapter?
  7. m4rt1n

2 spaces available for a friendly active player, tourney and spire weekly, active most days, message me in game if you like friendly chat, help in the game and are active, I look forward to hearing from you. :)
  8. m4rt1n

He everyone we are recruiting again. Message me ingame if you would like to join our friendly team. :)
  9. m4rt1n

Hi everyone, we are looking for friendly active players. :) First and foremost, we are very friendly and active in chat and joining us will lead to great friendships. :) Maybe have a joke or two in the chat, help with a few trades, earn a Blueprint every week and reach top 20 in Adventures. :D...
  10. m4rt1n

Improved Sell Feature for the App

I found it useful to quickly remove all my level 1 buildings at the end of the adventure, when used in conjunction with the hide buildings function.
  11. m4rt1n

1KP invaders in wonders

Yes, it is a strategic part of play to gain more kp instants, if your in a good fellowship that uses a kp exchange scheme it doesn't happen.
  12. m4rt1n

Beta Fellowship Adventures

No announcement yet on EN worlds, and now we are within the 48 hour window of the usual start time if it is on Thursday as announced on the US server.
  13. m4rt1n

New FA..

There will be an announcement usually around 48 hours before an FA is due to begin.
  14. m4rt1n

Optimal amount of expansions for a tournament and spire city

The fact this question has to be asked shows how the Inno development team have make errors with how certain things including expansions gained and AW levels accumulated adversely affect the tournament, when the original goal is to build the city. My experience is I have taken all available...
  15. m4rt1n

Another question to the Game Mods/Developers...

I am on ring 18 and over half my neighbours have been inactive for well over a year, yet I'm lucky if I see a gold mine 3 or 4 times a year, brand new cities however do appear in ones and two's on some mondays and never seem to play beyond the tutoial. I help everyone every day and after time...