• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by m4rt1n

1. m4rt1n

Expired combat buildings

I'm thinking exactly the same, the thought never crossed my mind, but something I'll remember for the future now. And thank you @Pauly7 for letting me know. :)
  2. m4rt1n

Discussion Sorcerers' Pilgrimage

I picked mainly the 83 and 92 and have 9 artifacts and a second base building. I did seem to win a lot of the 200 and 250 sorcerers knowledge though.
  3. m4rt1n

Question AWOL Archmage!!

I would contact support ingame, we had a similar situation and they gave the rank to me after the AM vanished for months.
  4. m4rt1n

Elvinears have a space.

Hi everyone, we are recruiting again following a retirement. 10 chests weekly in tourney and spire scores around 1000 points a week if your interested in joining a friendly relaxed fellowship. Drop me a message ingame or reply here. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)
  5. m4rt1n

Question Crafting - Chess Set

I deleted mine and got all 4 pieces at the latest chapter within 2 weeks through crafting.
  6. m4rt1n

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Personally I am looking forward to the tournament changes, remember currently to 10 chest all you need is 25 players active to do 6 rounds complete or 4 rounds to province 8. Looking those will be easier than currently and the difficulty will come, going for the extra score and bonus chests. I...
  7. m4rt1n

Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

Thank you, does that immediately follow "Unlock the Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall" , the quest missing on Elven Gems list @MinMax Gamer
  8. m4rt1n

Update Discussion Version 1.108

Looking forward to getting more relevant crafting recipes, so far so good. :)
  9. m4rt1n

Discussion Air Traders Voyage Event

The first event in a while that I really enjoyed playing and was relaxed throughout, playing without spoilers and still managed to complete with normal amounts or regular gameplay for me. Very nice artwork on the new buildings also. Thank you Inno for this enjoyable event. :)
  10. m4rt1n

Question Repetition of past events

Most probably because some cities would become far too powerful is this were available. However some programming and more changes to the crafting recipes could in my opinion recognise how many artifacts a player has already and how many evolving buildings and give recipes to those without the...
  11. m4rt1n

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I expect them to use the sea and beach background again at some point this summer.
  12. m4rt1n

Discussion Chapter 16 - Embassies

I got an extra storyline quest compared to the list on elven gems, between quest 78 and 79... possibly. I have 3 research left and wondered if any more quests come after the "Unlock the Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall" not mentioned on elven gems and the "donate 200kp to another players wonder"...
  13. m4rt1n

Question Teleporting a part used time limited building.

Thank you again for great info @Lelanya :)
  14. m4rt1n

Question Teleporting a part used time limited building.

Just a quick question, say I teleport a DA or for example a Genie, while the clock is ticking, does the clock continue to tick while in inventory? I know expired buildings do not reset, but do count down timed buildings keep ticking or pause if time is left on them when teleported. :) Edit...
  15. m4rt1n

Mercenary Camp

Get the Flying Academy at 10+ and the Mercenary camp comes into its own, comparable training speeds that go overnight with a Barracks and level 16+ Needles. Better choice of troops for combat in different tournaments. Frog Prince disseminate any Dogs and the Forest Warden is superior even to...