• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Lelanya

1. Lelanya

You knew it was coming....

Huh she thinks there's only one, despite evidence of half a dozen regulars, half a dozen others, and an equal number of lurkers.
  2. Lelanya

Answered How to strengthen army

I suspect the Moon Vendor is a wee piece of the Dwarven Citadel set, that gives Heavy Ranged barracks troops.
  3. Lelanya

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

It's 4 x 7
  4. Lelanya

No I think they do this to the older accounts because they figure that we might know our way around this. I think we're on the same map @OldHag.
  5. Lelanya

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

Here is a link to my Event Scrolls. You do not need a Forum account, to read the US Forums.
  6. Lelanya

We should also consider what happened 2 years ago, which is how long it takes for developed cities to be removed. Most likely this is when many folks returned to working outside the home.
  7. Lelanya

Answered What is the Sealed Peace Treaty

Yep, that's the wall that many hit, and just skip the remainder until the next chapter is unlocked. Crazy waste of resources, and Developer effort.
  8. Lelanya

FA - more Fellowship would be nice

But beware, @Stucon , he returns them too.
  9. Lelanya

Collect all button for FA

So in the vein of back in the day - the first two or three were exactly 4.5 days, so of course last night round about reset time, I started wondering why the blessed event is not over already. Today by reset it will be even worse and I will have to force myself to continue. Another thing...
  10. Lelanya

Um. Well actually TomatoeHu was a major organizer, but apparently they're snorkeling off the coast of Korea (last I heard, anyhow. Really must drop them a line :))
  11. Lelanya

Yeah he did get frustrated. He stopped playing while travelling, returned because the wife was still invested in the game, and quit again to enjoy retirement.
  12. Lelanya

And, if you're me - You are compelled to restore the badges to the original drop down order at the start. Brews, where the heck are Brews, aha, hold them in spot one, look for Treants, gotcha, let both go, but hold Bakers in slot 2, maybe along the way line up the interim stuff... Oh look - new...
  13. Lelanya

Right,?? If it ain't broke, don't ask them to fix it. Look at what they did with an overabundance of spell fragments.