• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Kramwiz

1. Eutopia has an open spot

4 Places avalible. ;)
  2. Three players needed

An up and coming fellowship with 4 places open, do you want one????
  3. Eutopia has an open spot

3 slots open.
  4. Three players needed

Update: We hit 10 chests in the Tournament this week and need and need 3 players to help.
  5. Three players needed

Eutopia is looking for 3 players. We are a Fellowship ranked at 204 but we hit well above that. We were 52nd in the last FA. We hit 9 chests in the Tournament every week and are looking for players to get that to 10 every week.
  6. Early Christmas Present.

If you are looking for an exciting new home, please have a look at our fellowship and send a mail if you are interested in joining our winning team. Last FA we were 76th and get 8 chests a week. We are looking for Active Boosted players and have 3 slots open. Our Fellowship
  7. Closed | Archived Moon Bear Artifacts

Thank you Pauly for you input you have given me a few thing to think about. But I still think A delay would be in order.
  8. Closed | Archived Moon Bear Artifacts

"You don't need to have artefacts that can't be used." Of course I agree with this. I have just crafted a Bear artifact for Polar/Brown/Panda bears. (Have none of these). This has cost 2 Moon bear artifacts and does not mention using it for a Moon Bear, if it did it would only be an one...
  9. Closed | Archived Moon Bear Artifacts

It is not much of a choice when a nooob like me (playing for only 3 months) looses the only chance to get a fully evolved Moon Bear and ends up with Bear artifact that cant be used.
  10. Closed | Archived Moon Bear Artifacts

"The Magic Academy offers the chance to exchange by way of crafting the new Moon Bear Artifacts at a rate of 2 to 1 for last years Bear Artifacts." This also takes this years Artifacts that are still in play. Making it imposible to complete the Moon Bear.