• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Kimelve

1. More opportunities to get pet food

Currently I am only trying to feed 2 - Witty Raccoon and Moon Bear, and I don't get enough crafting opportunities for those two any more. A couple of months ago, the frequency of crafting opportunities dramatically reduced. Also, my post is here as feedback for Inno. I actually don't give a...
  2. More opportunities to get pet food

With the addition of so many phoenixes and other buildings that require pet food, we need more opportunities to gain pet food. I have a stack of buildings in my city that I can't utilise because I hardly ever get pet food crafting opportunities. What is the point of giving us more and more of...
  3. The Great Excavation

This event is rubbish. Hardly any prizes on the event map, and the ones that do show up are nothing we want. The golden eye feature is utterly pointless as you have to have cleared one tile from every row in order to get a full map up to use it on. And there is zero chance of anyone getting the...
  4. Please provide duration information for feeding effects

Could we please have the feeding effect duration for each evolving building provided somewhere? Either as a pop up when we hover over the building or in a table on the wiki somewhere? It is extremely frustrating that they all have different feeding effect durations, but you can only learn what...
  5. Length of feeding time indication for evolving buildings

Yes, that's what I mean. Currently you don't know until you've already applied the pet food, so there is no way of planning unless you keep a list of all the different durations. It just seems like something simple they could add to the information screen about each building.
  6. Length of feeding time indication for evolving buildings

Suggestion: It would be really helpful if the length of the feeding effect on the various evolving buildings was written in the pop up box for the building. They are all different lengths and it's impossible to remember how long each one is, so you can't plan your use of pet food.
  7. One space available (EN1 server): Spire enthusiasts sought

The Fellowship of Friends will shortly have 1 vacancy. We always achieve gold in Spire, and we are seeking people who can ensure we maintain this by completing a minimum of the first 2 levels plus 4 encounters every week. In tournament the minimum contribution is 1200 points per week, and as a...
  8. Spire enthusiasts sought!

1 vacancy still available with us! :D
  9. Spire enthusiasts sought!

Due to real life changes for several of our members, The Fellowship of Friends currently has vacancies. We have reached gold in Spire every week for the past year, and we are seeking people who can ensure we maintain this by completing a minimum of the first 2 levels plus 4 encounters every...
  10. Top 10 FS 'Fellowship of Friends' seeks 2 SPIRE ENTHUSIASTS

Hi. We are a top ten FS currently seeking 2 more SPIRE ENTHUSIASTS. We get 12+ chests in each tournament and achieve gold in Spire each week (except for over Christmas when we took a break). If you'd like to join a friendly but high achieving group, please contact the Archmage or Mages in game.
  11. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

I hope that's my experience too. Either way, I hate this event.
  12. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

This event is awful! There are so few cat spirits in the forest I'll be lucky to get even 5 artifacts to evolve the building. And why does it have to be so complicated? This is the worst yet.
  13. Fellowship of Friends (#9 in world) is seeking SPIRE ENTHUSIASTS

Fellowship of Friends (EN1, Arendyll) is currently seeking 2 Spire enthusiasts. Ideally, each will have a score of 600,000 or more, but this is negotiable for the right candidate. We are a friendly and positive group who enjoy the company as much as the fun of playing the game. We support each...
  14. 10 chests FS in EN1

Fellowship of Friends (EN1, Arendyll) has a place opening up for one new Fellow with a minimum score of 500,000. We are a relaxed and positive group who enjoy the company as much as the fun of playing the game. We support each other by visiting 5 or more times per week, posting fair trades (2 or...