• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Kiltqueen

1. Kiltqueen

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

Thanks I see it's one of the last buildings...but my other city is nowhere near the end and won it....so it must have popped up somewhere else as well...I just wasn't taking any notice...thanks for your help though l;))
  2. Kiltqueen

Whispers of the Soul - General Discussion

I think I missed the Mirthful Spirit prize....my other city won it, but for the life of me I don't remember where....does anyone now where we get this particular building? Thankyou
  3. Kiltqueen

Version 1.181

Not gonna lie....of all the mean tricks Inno has pulled on us over the years...and there's been an awful lot, this one...this one is just plain cruel. Who on earth has a surplus of these artefacts? I've none. None. So I can't make pet food anymore? This means I won't be able to battle, cos lets...
  4. Kiltqueen

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Than kyou so much ;)
  5. Kiltqueen

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Are there any layouts to view anywhere please? I know there are some on the US forums...but any here? thankyou
  6. Kiltqueen

Chapter 21 The Vallorian Legend

I've been waiting since January for a new race, as had a lot of my FS...I do hope Inno will be kind to us, and give us some nice perks. ;)
  7. Kiltqueen

Magic Academy Battle Recipes

No need to be snotty Derf.....Regina is simply explaining her expierience, which is not hers alone. I too have gone weeks without pet food, when I contacted support, I immediately started to get pet food recipies again.
  8. Kiltqueen

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

First of all, I commend the fact we only have one click per province, this is a very welcome improvement. That's where the improvement ends. The new Tournament is just awful, troops are absolutely anhilated, and it doesn't matter how many boost buildings you have in play. Never mind the total...
  9. Kiltqueen

Spire of Eternity

Looks interesting...lets hope it doesn't ask you to scout or complete provinces ;)
  10. Kiltqueen

Summer Mermaids

I'm so frustrated with this quest. I've literally done a 'complete 2 provinces' quest, using instants to hurry up the scouting. I did a complete beverages task, a 24 hour Tier One task, I had prepared and now I'm being asked to complete 2 provinces again. 2 quests later! Currently it takes 44...
  11. Kiltqueen

Crash and the Undead: Mobile-only questline

I'm enjoying the event, thankyou. But I do have one quibble with these events...well more than one, but this one really is important. And that's the scouting part. I know it's been mentioned a million times over, but now it's a million and one. I'm in elemental chapter, I've finished it, and...
  12. Kiltqueen

Multiple Cities

I genuinely don't see a problem with people having multiple cities, even if a city is set up to supply the Parent city kp's. Who is it hurting? If you have the time, and the inclination why not? I don't see it as anyone else's business to be honest. It's a tactic to help their city grow. That's...
  13. Kiltqueen

newsletter

Hi all, I'm signed up to the newsletter from Elvenar but have no idea when or what link I followed to do so. Can anyone advise on how to sign up for it as there are free nuts for the event in it, and my FS want a piece of the action. Thank you
  14. Kiltqueen

Eldrasil's Ascending

Buildings look lovely, I want as many Mana producing ones I can win...I'll worry about fitting them in later! One thing though....i've a feeling the event is about to crash.....the top pop up where the chestnuts and daily prizes are shown...it's disappeared, but a logging bk in seems to sort it...
  15. Kiltqueen

Are your Manu's producing less since AW upgrade

Support just replied and said I should have the amount I thought I should 3217 I knew those scrolls produced more! KingOr I think you might be right and perhaps the base value has changed. I'm not going mad, I was producing over 3000! ....in my head I thought it was a bit higher, but that's...