• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Killiak

1. Killiak

Curiosity about the SoE and Tournament difficulty variables

Effectively, make sure your troop production can keep up with your loss.
  2. Killiak

Announcements (from Discord)

Have an unenthusiastic 'yay' from me.
  3. Killiak

Oh hey now Hekata, just pull out your credit card and buy some resources! Even better, just link it to your mobile phone of choice and one-click payments are just a fingertap away! I do so very, very, very much HATE this ever progressing mobile-ificiation and monetization style.
  4. Killiak

You knew it was coming....

A poor change remains a poor change. The cost in terms of Fragments, CC and RR is still FAR higher than it used to be when it was limited to just two ancient wonders. Turning up the costs to 11 and then tuning it down after the backlash might even be seen as a tactic from Inno to make this...
  5. Killiak

Which means that instead of having increased the spell fragment costs of AW's in the game ludicrously, astronomically even, it's now just at insane levels. Which means the whole AW change is still horrible, still crappy and still causing long term players to just straight up quit out of sheer...
  6. Killiak

Is anybody out there?

Activity in the game and on the forum go hand in hand.
  7. Killiak

I have barely logged in over the past weeks, the season and the event are passing me by. Clearly, my interest and passion has been waning since this change (and everything that happened after) Perhaps not what Inno wants to hear, but you are losing people.
  8. Killiak

So Inno planned to keep the cost structure the same twice before, but this time for sure we plan to not change it again. Basically, it will change again in a few years time. Ancient Wonders have always taken weeks and weeks of time, months even regardless of the cost structure. Until I...
  9. Killiak

I logged in today, saw that offer, and had to laugh a little. Every prediction comes true.
  10. Killiak

Just to make things clear for Inno; the latter is NOT a request by the players to put these resources in the cash shop.
  11. Killiak

I will comment as well; Armories are the most efficient for ranking points per square. That is why they got built so much, in the race to be in the Top X of players.
  12. Killiak

Where exactly in this "players have been asking" can the part be found where they asked for AW's to be changed in such a way as this update does then? Of course this question is rhetorical. We all know that players have not asked that, nor would they ever ask that. What the players really ask...
  13. Killiak

Video Ad's

I refuse to click them, or use any of the features pertaining to adds. If I watch an add, Inno gets rewarded for it. I see not a single reason why, with the current state of the game and the recent update, Inno should be rewarded for their terrible decisions.
  14. Killiak

Where was this feedback? I have *never* seen feedback that has asked Inno to murder progress, make AW much harder to obtain for early and mid-level players, and generally drop players into negative culture so deeply that it is near impossible to get out off. What barriers? Again, where was...
  15. Killiak

One Last Plea to Save the Forum!!!

Hear Hear!