• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by KermitsDad

1. KermitsDad

Discussion Upcoming New Features!

The new ability to view your Fellowship online status is good but I consider the implementation very poor. Maybe it's my eyesight but I'm needing a magnifying glass to determine if the tiny dot is green or grey especially if the icon for the player has green content near the dot. The player name...
  2. KermitsDad

Upcoming Tournament Changes June 2021

Now all tournaments are basically the same will the game also stop calling a tournament by a relic type? i.e. Does next weeks Steel tournament just become next weeks tournament?
  3. KermitsDad

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Absolutely awful event, the worst ever. It's over complicated and with very poor rewards, if you manage to get any at all that is. Inno, what with this and the recent tournaments fiasco, I sincerely think you’ve lost you way. Stuck in a Misty Forest without any candles are we?
  4. KermitsDad

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Actually I think it will go more like this: . place as few expansions as possible and NEVER EVER buy a Premium expansions . build the minimum number of AWs that actively help with tourney; delete/do not build all others . do not advance through chapters that will not add reasonable value. or...
  5. KermitsDad

Remove premium expansion facility

@ Silmaril, OK I get that, once you've made a purchase the cash cannot be refunded. Standard in most game T&C's. However, what about my main point here: i.e. Providing the ability to "un-place" a premium expansion and return it as a blueprint to your inventory?
  6. KermitsDad

Remove premium expansion facility

Please can we have the ability to remove premium expansions from our cities. Rather like with a teleport spell - the premium expansion gets removed and goes into inventory as a blueprint. It would also be good if a refund system could be setup for these unwanted premium expansions... Perhaps...
  7. KermitsDad

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

After 4+ years with Elvenar I've learnt that giving feedback to Inno is pointless. Similar to making a phone call to a deaf person. I can only conclude they are reading that book yet again "How to upset all your customers and get your redundancy cheque quicker"
  8. KermitsDad

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

Perhaps so but as the saying goes... You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
  9. KermitsDad

Feedback from the Elvenar team on submitted ideas

So you are saying that there is feedback on which suggestions the development team like, dislike, will try & implement, cannot implement, are trying to implement etc. Great !!! Please can you tell me where I can see this... tyvm.
  10. KermitsDad

Oh I'm sorry, please then can you tell me where I can find what has been said about recent suggestions because I don't seem to be able to find any such feedback. Is there anywhere in particular I should look?
  11. KermitsDad

@Silmaril Please don't hang around waiting for the devs to give you info,.. be proactive and go ask for it. Remember you can communicate with them & we can't. When you see a good suggestion please ask them their views about it and then come back and tell us. You could also do something really...
  12. KermitsDad

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Do you think whilst they are at the rework they could make it possible for players to see how many blueprints they own? At present it seems that if you have no magic buildings that can be upgraded then there is no way to determine how many blueprints you have. Perhaps this is deliberate... so...
  13. KermitsDad

Version 1.67 + Crafting

Crafting... You visit the crafting shop and there are 5 items but none of them appeal - either not needed or you consider them a poor deal. Shop says: Come back later to see the next 5 items I'll have - You think OK. Shop also says "Pay to see now the next 5 items I'm going to have" You think ...
  14. KermitsDad

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Decline, Decline, Decline... InnoGames > players "YOU CAN SOLVE IT OR DECLINE TO ROTATE THROUGH THE EVENT QUESTS" players > InnoGames As a professional games company we'd expect you to be capable of designing a GUI which players find pleasurable to use. Instead we have this pathetic decline...
  15. KermitsDad

Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

Produce Beverages 50 times + Produce Simple Tools 35 times Yawn, Yawn & more Yawn's As I said before:- Are you dev guys really so incapable of providing something interesting for players to do ? Clearly it's time you were retired and some new blood brought in.