• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Julian

1. Julian

Forum flag.

Just to say I welcome the forum background being draped with the Ukrainian flag.
  2. Julian

Beta Fellowship Adventures

Looks like some good changes.
  3. Julian

New FS seeking FS Merge or Experienced Players

I see you have four members. We have at least four vacancies (possibly up to six) in our fellowship Mayhem. We would certainly welcome you all. Combined, we would do very well. Check us out and get back to me in the game.
  4. Julian

Ancient Wonders AWs as a list

Click on the ancient wonder icon when in your own city. There will be a tick on the wonders you have. But, no, that doesn't show how well filled they are. That would be good.
  5. Julian

Idea for a Fellowship Community Centre Building

I agree with your idea, Golddust. I've been thinking along these lines for some time.
  6. Julian

Question Unurium

Boblin's Express Service also produces it providing you have it in a high enough chapter. Shame I only got it to Level 8.
  7. Julian

The 'Buried City' questline event starts in Beta February 2022

I think this is three events in a row. By all means reduce the number of FAs but don't get rid of them entirely. And you need something else to replace them. Endless events is just boring.
  8. Julian

Second city player seeking fellowship.

Please look at the date when Sathein posted this.
  9. Julian

Spire - expiry notification

Of course, there is one when you go into the Spire.
  10. Julian

Question How do i build a gate to other towns

Would be a good idea, though. We need something original for the next chapter.
  11. Julian

Question Spire Archive useless?

This benefits everyone who gets above the "fellowship score". Let's say the fellowship is a few points short of Silver. You can use your Spire Archive to get that Silver. Anyone above Silver (the frog boss in the Higher Halls) will then benefit from Silver.
  12. Julian

Question residence

The general rule is you get two new upgrades to things like residences and workshops per chapter.
  13. Julian

Question Spectral stone in Spires

So, how do you activate it?
  14. Julian

library

One way to speed it up is to craft everything else in the same slot, so they can't come up again.
  15. Julian

Question What's classified as an 'offensive' playername?

The one instance I know where a name was changed was where they were calling themselves a certain religious character.