• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Julia Thunderblade

1. Blades of Thunder, brand new fellowship seeking its first members

Hi again, this is Julia from the fellowship Blades of Thunder in Winyandor. We now have 3 members and we are looking for more! We started the fellowship from scratch a couple of weeks ago hoping to attract newer players or (like myself) experienced players who have recently started a new city...
  2. Blades of Thunder, brand new fellowship seeking its first members

Hi all, I posted this message in the wrong place yesterday. I might have some idea what I'm doing in game but not so much on the forums!! Calling all newer players who want to make a good start! Blades of Thunder is a brand new fellowship in Winyandor. I'm an experienced Archmage and have...
  3. Brand new fellowship

Calling all newer players who want to make a good start! Blades of Thunder is a brand new fellowship in Winyandor. I'm an experienced Archmage and have just started a new city. I'm now searching for a team to help get us started (no experience needed). I'm hoping we can make a great start...