• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by JollyElf

1. My Own Personal Thank You....

15k tournament average and 4.5 million power city is not a joke. Great job thornrex.
  2. The Cauldron

Yes yes. That’s the RNG within the RNG
  3. Trade Grubs

Just ignore them… and there’s enough market to get them at straight prices.
  4. Spells New time instant

+1. When you have (say) 60 ships in chapter 17… and missed something by 15 mins… 1 universal spell is much better than clicking 60 ships (180 clicks ?)
  5. The Cauldron

By the way are you talking about the RNG or the rng within the rng (spell fragments dependence) PS : I did read the beta and enjoyed your posts. Keep writing… you have a style :)
  6. The Cauldron

Okay. Now I’m interested to visit the forums more often… at least until the forum community fall into silence eventually, after the initial blowout looking at the inevitability… Probably the company banks on it…
  7. New Game Features A resource that grows and is toxic

But yeah. The original idea of toxic growth is a simulation of the actual world. We are increasing our carbon footprint… and we have to do something to keep it in check…
  8. New Game Features A resource that grows and is toxic

And a set building that gives unurium…
  9. My Own Personal Thank You....

All that guy tried to do was to wish us a great year ahead… :”D
  10. Secret of Alchemy - BETA

Every year, sorcerer apprentices go on a long journey in order to close perilous crevices and gain knowledge. They are guided by Sorcerer Zaphiel on this pilgrimage. All sorcerers, regardless of their rank, were lured astray from the main group on their previous pilgrimage by a mysterious...
  11. New Game Features A resource that grows and is toxic

How about an Aw in chapter 21… that decreases spire and tournament squad size… and the corresponding catering costs… (Yes. Chapter 21 is under preparation… from a mod in beta)
  12. My Own Personal Thank You....

Pun intended. Don’t act shocked… :) And happy new year to you too
  13. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Thanks guys. Really wonderful to see wonderful people
  14. Beta Fellowship Adventures

Oh I still think it’s some stupid error… probably those guys went on their winter holidays making you (beta) guys do their work for them… I don’t think something as trivial as reduction can be misunderstood by the team… or could they ?
  15. Tournaments landscapes

This issue is raised periodically for several years… when we were little cities. And now by newer players. Yes, we all want it… So please do it…