• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by JoJo the Bold

1. JoJo the Bold

Game Settings

As per usual, half of what’s explained here is not in the mobile app. It would be helpful to clearly note up front what platform you’re referring to for these tips and tricks.
  2. JoJo the Bold

Answered Mandatory Elementals quests

I’m finding the mandatory Elementals quests to be a bit pointless, as I don’t need to build or produce the amount of guest race items to complete the chapter. When I’ve finished the Elementals research tree and move on to the Amuni chapter, will I be able to cancel these mandatory Elementals...
  3. JoJo the Bold

Answered Old portals needed after progressing to new chapter?

Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread, I couldn’t find anything when searching the forum... I’m just about to progress to Fairy chapter and wondering if I’ll need to keep my Dwarven portal when I do? It doesn’t look like I’ll be needing granite or copper for future research...
  4. JoJo the Bold

Answered Ancient Wonder instants in mobile

Thanks Heartman. It’s hard to know if this is the case, since release notes for mobile are so poor. The whole point of them is to tell us what’s changed in game.
  5. JoJo the Bold

Ok, since this was annoying me so much, I've pulled out my work laptop to upload the screenshots. Does anyone see where to use AW instants??
  6. JoJo the Bold

Thanks Lelanya, but I can’t see what you’re seeing. When viewing an AW, page 1 (Info) has no options to use anything, and on page 2 (Research) the only option is to use pure KP. Then there’s the Upgrade page which only allows upgrading using diamonds if the KP goal hasn’t been reached. There are...
  7. JoJo the Bold

Yep, I’ve looked there. There’s no option at all to add anything other than KP as normal. I wish I could add a screenshot, but this forum system has errors for that on mobile as well :(
  8. JoJo the Bold

I’m using the iOS app and noticed I now have ancient wonder instants. However, I can’t see how they can actually be used on my AWs. They can’t be used in the Instants tab of inventory, and there’s no option to use them within the individual AW view. Any ideas?
  9. JoJo the Bold

Version 1.59

On mobile the negotiation costs are fixed, thanks! However, the building animations still don’t work as promised.
  10. JoJo the Bold

Closed | Archived Province negotiation costs show ALL resources (not just ones needed) in mobile app

I have this too, reported the bug. Support said it would be fixed in version 1.59. I updated to this yesterday, still not fixed.
  11. JoJo the Bold

Answered What happens to FS when Archmage is inactive?

Our Fellowship’s Archmage has been inactive for quite some time now. Are Archmage accounts deactivated after 30 days of no login? And what happens to the FS if they are? Do they disappear and AM status given to a Mage?
  12. JoJo the Bold

Version 1.59

Feedback on the mobile update, using iPad: Researched unbuilt AWs are now accessible again in the AW tab, thank you! Animation of Crystal Manufactory lvl 7, Haunted Graveyard, Windmill of Evil still not working. Province negotiating costs still not fixed - displaying all possible costs even...