• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Joemork

1. MINSTRELS MISCHIEF is recruiting

We are now achieving 10 chests every week without demanding too much from the team (see above), and still have a few spots to fill. If you think you would like to try us out, get in touch :)
  2. MINSTRELS MISCHIEF is recruiting

Although we are already gaining 10 chests, we are not going to take things too seriously in Minstrels Mischief because we have come together about a month ago to have fun and get away from the dramas of real life. The founders, Nettro, Zand, Ath and Jo, having played in the same fellowships...
  3. Discussion Winter Magic 2020

I am a little surprised by this comment...as far as I know, we have always had a choice, be it in tourney, spire or events. I sincerely hope that Inno is not about to go down the road of forcing players to fight, there are many players who have no interest in fighting, either because they do...
  4. Seasonal Buildings

Like spell fragments?
  5. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Its going to happen, its just a question of when.....when they let us know what is happening and that nothing is changing or when this format goes to the other servers....why prolong the inevitable pain inno?....personally, I am just holding on by a thread in the hope that something will change....
  6. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Well if this is the way it is going to be, I would just like to know….that way I (and possibly others) can just pack up my cities and go off to another game
  7. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

People are running out of patience, and it is high time that someone further up the food chain than our 3 current mods, came and spoke to the forum about what is going on and for how long this current situation is going to continue for…not vague comments, concrete timelines, so that we can go...
  8. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Well sorry @anonglitch but kurgkurg was only expressing his thoughts. He is not the first, and certainly won’t be the last to feel that way. And to be honest stopping only the negative comments is neither freedom of speech nor encouraging other players to comment in this thread.
  9. InnoGames, what have you done to our Fun?

Well said !! Some of us are hanging on by a thread, hoping that something will change for the better. I, for one, spends around 12 hours a day on this game, and without the fun and excitement that was there, I am thinking those hours could be better spent elsewhere....even cleaning the house...
  10. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

So after 3 weeks of testing and 73 pages of feedback on beta and A further 3 weeks of testing and 35 pages across 2 threads here on EN, you are happy to continue in this fashion. It might be a good idea, to roll this back, have a proper re-think, and re-test on Beta instead of prolonging...
  11. Answered Question about the bug section of this forum

Perhaps ammending the Bug reporting description would be a first step 'Sometimes it happens that you run into a bug in Elvenar. This is unfortunate, but luckily the Elvenar Team can usually help you find a way to resolve it, or offer a way to circumvent the issue you're experiencing. In this...
  12. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

Not really. The increase in the demand in supplies risks to be quite significant, added to that it does not address the difficulty now met in the tournament and the decimation of our troops. I sometimes wonder whether any Inno employee actually plays this game to a high level to really...
  13. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - May Contain Beta Spoilers!!!

I think for many, it already has....:rolleyes:
  14. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

The word I use is Dementors...well done Inno, you have sucked the joy and fun right out of the game. I sit here surrounded by some great fellows, who are on the verge of leaving the game, and it crosses my mind too...sad day Inno, I hope you are proud of yourselves