• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jimlun

1. Jimlun

The Double Spiral Design

Fair point. I only took what buildings they had at that given time and re-arranged them using my own guidelines. The main point was that they previously used up all squares, but the spiral design freed up some more usable areas. Quite similar to defragmenting your computer. In principle it...
  2. Jimlun

Magnitude - Looking for your application

Magnitude is a new fellowship that got a late start in this new, 1 week old, world. Magnitude is an established top 5 fellowship in this new world. We were ranked 3rd at the time that I last updated this post. It was created on May 23rd when 3 top players weren't entirely thrilled with the...
  3. Jimlun

Ancient Wonders Turn off KP donations

Just to clarify something (assuming I understand you correctly), I wanna point out that the developers wouldn't have to visit each player specifically and add a separate switch to each and every ancient wonder currently in existence. :confused: That would be crazy. :p
  4. Jimlun

Spells Another spell

I don't think they're useless. I use the KP one all the time, and the others can be good for a temporary boost now and then.
  5. Jimlun

Hey hey hi... greetings to all...

:cool:
  6. Jimlun

Answered What makes this a game for women?

You build the barracks, a training ground and later the mercenary camp where you can train troops using supplies as payment. No diamonds required.
  7. Jimlun

Communication NH - There's a Missing Feature.

I'm feeling strongly against the 20 votes rule. Popular ideas that have no chance with the devs, like "Rotate buildings pls" or other stuff that'd make the game easier, would get the votes easier, while perhaps more thought-through suggestions with real substance would whizz past the crowd...
  8. Jimlun

Thanks so much for your contribution to this idea, king0r! :) Really shows how simple of an addition it could be - a relatively small project with a big positive effect and no real drawback. Any simple automated system would inevitably have some flaws – good ideas could get ignored and bad...
  9. Jimlun

Elvenar real life world map

Okay, I'll participate. Halmstad, Sweden Also, lowering the average age with my astounding 25 ;)
  10. Jimlun

How does it work here, then?
  11. Jimlun

The Double Spiral Design

Sweet, glad to hear that you're pleased. ~~~~~ Played around a little with a highly ranked player's city today to see how many squares I'd be able to free up. Also did it because I realized I hadn't covered the transition from square to spiral in my guide. In this image you can see the...
  12. Jimlun

The Double Spiral Design

One example of how it can look in practice, in a 8x7 dwarven city: Granted, there's room for improvement here and there, but overall it's pretty space-efficient.
  13. Jimlun

Closed | Archived Wrong Level Building (Visual)

Game version: v1.25.3-(9cc3a0622) (2017-03-20 16:10) Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: Chrome, fairly new. Flash Player version: dunno, fairly new I reckon. Operating System: Win 10 Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 Account name: Jimlun Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 =...