• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jedicris

1. Jedicris

Closed | Contact Support Unable to collect Quest Reward

Hi Gargon, Yes, tried all the standard stuff. Support managed to sort it.
  2. Jedicris

Closed | Contact Support Unable to collect Quest Reward

Have completed Quest but unable to collect reward. No button to claim reward.
  3. Jedicris

RISE UP! RISE UP! Against Unfair Trading.

I am totally fed up and frustrated with the preponderance of UNFAIR TRADES, especially in the Sentient Goods. All I see are zero and one star trades, some at ridiculous ratios. What makes it even worse is that my two star trades never get taken, in order to trade I have to post three star...
  4. Jedicris

Autumn Zodiac

I think other discussion has preempted any reply I might make here. But I will make the point that the new evolving buildings require a lot of input and cost. Not everybody is able to evolve them to the high levels where they might be useful. Plus of course, they have to be fed in order to...
  5. Jedicris

Autumn Zodiac

Just to add my two pennyworth. When I first started playing Elvenar (some time ago), I used to look forward to the Events, not any more. The prizes were good, not the half-hearted sops that we get now. If we chose to, we could discover the quests, plan and plot our way to meet them. Utilise...
  6. Jedicris

Autumn Zodiac

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!! Just had my third consecutive "Scout 1 Province etc" quest. Getting really peeved off with this stupid format of "Event". Seems to me that every-time Inno "Improve" things, they just break it. Yours sincerely, Severely Disgruntled of UK
  7. Jedicris

Answered Hot Keys Not Working

Also on Beta as a confirmed bug.
  8. Jedicris

@Arimelde Thanks for that. Just been on Beta and found it is there as a confirmed bug.
  9. Jedicris

Hi, Anybody else having problems with the hot keys not working in HTML version? I noticed it on one EN server a couple of days ago. Now all EN servers seem to be affected.
  10. Jedicris

Open Advanced Trader level 5 filter cut off

So, with breath bated and full of eager anticipation I entered the new Guest Race. All went well until I upgraded my Trader. The goods filter is now too long and I am unable to see the last two goods. In order to view them, I have to adjust the browser zoom level from 100% to 90%. Another...
  11. Jedicris

Repeated Stream Errors

Ikarium, possibly, however if it was browser related surely it would occur in both Flash and HTML? Now trying Opera for a while, so far so good.
  12. Jedicris

Repeated Stream Errors

Really annoyed this morning. Started to play and got repeated stream errors every-time I tried to do something. After 7 of these, I switched to Flash from HTML and everything seems OK. So, is HTML a lot of old crock and when are they going to get it stable? Getting really fed up with this. GRRR!
  13. Jedicris

Motivating Builders

The App does make giving the required NH easier and having a specified icon for the builders is great. I use the App for all FS help but use the browser for Neighbours, in order to get the chests. Unless neighbours have their Builders near the main Hall, they don't get it. My life is too...
  14. Jedicris

Answered Expansion Space Leftover

I had rather thought that I would have to wait until Inno brought in the next chapter. The main thrust of my point was why Inno would provide a fixed number of provinces with no way to get them all. UNLESS of course I had missed something glaringly obvious. It does seem pointless to deprive...