• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jai125

1. Jai125

Magical Residencies

Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself well enough :) I just did not think the magical building would increase in size, I always thought they were like the AW’s – My Bad I Guess…. I am not going to delete all of them, probably around 6 so that I can fit them in the existing space they already use
  2. Jai125

Magical Residencies

I do think it very unfair changing the shape of the magical residencies once leaving chapter 15 going into chapter 16. They are now too big, and I simply do not have the room to upgrade them. I now have to get rid of them which is now a waste of purchased diamonds. 20 or so magical residencies...
  3. Jai125

Question Mercenary Camp v's Training Grounds

I'm just about to start chapter 16 :)
  4. Jai125

Question Mercenary Camp v's Training Grounds

Hi Guy's, I am seriously thinking of replacing my training grounds with the mercenary camp and starting the Flying Academy, bearing in mind I don't have the Victory Springs... Is it someting worth doing or should I just keep the traning grounds and start the Victory Springs? At the moment I...
  5. Jai125

Relic Trading

I was wondering if there is something we can do with our relics? Maybe trade relics like we do goods, It's just I have thousands of some relics not being used and others, I do not have enough of. Cheers Jai
  6. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

NEVER :D :p :D :p :D
  7. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Okay, I don't mean to sound rude but you do not need high/current workshops at the end of Constructs level - I haven't had the need for a high lvl workshop for over 6 months I only play lvl 1's when needed in an event
  8. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I don't see the point of workshops, I have over 150 instant windfalls and an Endless Evacuation approaching lvl 30 with other event buildings offering supplies. If InnoGames offer so much supplies in other forms without the need for workshops - Why should I be penalised for building my city...
  9. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

I don't really want to go over it again but I don't have workshops, my quests stopped two weeks ago - I have tons of space :) https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/are-workshops-an-essential-building-since-the-introduction-of-the-instant-supply-windfalls.10866/#post-65162
  10. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

Worst event ever :D I have had to disenchant all my Bears because I couldn't progress enough to earn keys for evolutions. I finished Constructs ages ago and was looking forward to the new up and coming race, not sure how I will proceed with this game now. Absolute CAR CRASH - This event...
  11. Jai125

Are Workshop's an essential building since the introduction of the Instant Supply Windfall's?

Well, all of a sudden, if I want to be eligible for some goodies, I can't build my city my way anymore, I have to build it @InnoGames way. So it's their way or no way from now on. I must admit, I have been enjoying this game for a number of years now but to be suddenly told how to play this...
  12. Jai125

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

What's the point? You have stopped me playing this event with two weeks to spare and not prepared to listen to me in your customer support team. Shocking Customer Service Here I am glad you enjoyed taking my money :confused:
  13. Jai125

Unfair penalty for inactivity.

Paragraphed .... For easier reading :) I didn't want to raise this as a ticket, But I wondered what other people think. In the UK, schools get a 6 week holiday in the summer, that's around 42 days plus the weekends. Now, cities are deleted after 30 days of inactivity and I sort of get that...
  14. Jai125

Are Workshop's an essential building since the introduction of the Instant Supply Windfall's?

I can partake in the Fellowship Adventures as well as other events with quite a number of level 1 workshops that will "produce" the required quest requests. It's the sudden appearance of the quest in the Zodiac event of “Produce bread with a workshop from your current or previous three...
  15. Jai125

Hi there, I am currently enjoying the Autumn Zodiac Event, well I was,until I came up to a quest advising: “Produce bread with a workshop from your current or previous three chapters” I don’t have any workshops, through choice, now through this event I have to have them. I now can't proceed...