• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jackob

1. Jackob

Update Discussion Version 1.30

Is that "update" a joke?
  2. Jackob

Diamond Sharing

Good idea +1
  3. Jackob

Competition to win Premium expansions

Yes,i think thats very good idea. Inno, please make more competitions!
  4. Jackob

Communication Ability to copy information from Message and Chat Windows

But it is impossible to coppy from Chat window...
  5. Jackob

WHAT IS THE "blueprint"

Will be option to upgrade event buildings by blueprints?
  6. Jackob

User Interface Notifications

Yes, please make more pages...
  7. Jackob

*** Mosaic Event ***

Absolutely stunning as an idea and the art! IT IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE IT!
  8. Jackob

Update Discussion Version 1.28

I mainly play with people, but I also have an elven race. On people, I'm almost in the dwarfs. I play on the Polish server, but I have set up an account on this forum, because there are no moderators on the forum in Poland - there is only Community Manager, who ignored our comments and is...
  9. Jackob

What about the game loading screen? Will there be another change? Can they leave this ugliness?
  10. Jackob

Diamonds promotion.

It works? Has anyone tried it?
  11. Jackob

Discussion Upcoming: new forum skin

Please come back old forum skin...
  12. Jackob

Diamonds promotion.

I wanted to ask you how is it with your promotions in the game? What time did you get a diamond discount when you started playing? I play four months and have not had any. I had only twice the promotion in which I could buy an army in a package ... And I bought diamonds only in the first week of...
  13. Jackob

Although you can see delicate differences, these patches are not satisfied me :( what does not fit me? The list is long: - drunken blushes - the unnatural indentation in the after-retouching - please - scepter is disproportionately large, crown also - curves arms - neck like giraffes ... Really...