• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Jackluyt

1. Jackluyt

Winter Magic Event

i agree it sounds excessive - but that is what we recorded in Beta. They have been known to spot and change 'impossible' quests before Live version. :)
  2. Jackluyt

Winter Magic Event

All the event information is here: https://tinyurl.com/yxheu977 Please feel free to share my event note with friends. It does not need Facebook to open. Note that this info was recorded in Beta actual play; there may be minor differences in the Live Version. The event will run until after New...
  3. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

This is my last morning doing the rounds of my Elvenar cities (though I will still be hanging around in the background on Facebook while the new team settles in, and still looking for a knowledgeable team leader with lots of time on his/her hands) - and I must confess that it is sad. But there...
  4. Jackluyt

Time to say Goodbye

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE Platinum Leaf US2 came third in the FA - nice work everyone! Sadly that will be my last Elvenar event ever; I have decided with regret that it is time to leave all aspects of the game and return to real life and start to earn an income. Many people have made generous...
  5. Jackluyt

Trophy Goblets

Something new has appeared on our Tournament Screen in Beta - Trophy Goblets awarded to each player in the Tournament, used to drink Potion from the Magic Cauldron you create in the Magic Academy. There has been no official announcement.
  6. Jackluyt

New round of Fellowship Adventures

I have two very relaxed but high-performance groups; we take pride in showing the flag in all events - but only some of us want to do FA, and others don't want to do it at all, but join in because we work as a very good team and everyone does what is good for the group, rather than their own...
  7. Jackluyt

Confirmed: Fellowship Adventures is definitely starting in the Live Worlds on Tuesday 15th, not Thursday as we were predicting - apparently this may have been done deliberately to decrease the number of badges people can make when it spans two tournaments. :) Read all about the FA we recorded...
  8. Jackluyt

@anonglitch: Thursday is November the 17th not the 15th! Is it Tuesday or Thursday?
  9. Jackluyt

'Winter Magic' questline event starts in Beta 11th November 2022

The 'Winter Magic' questline event just started in Beta server; it will come to the Live Worlds after the FA that we are expecting next week. Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/yxheu977 You are welcome to share the link with friends. Note that the Live Version may have some changes...
  10. Jackluyt

'Winter Magic' questline event starts in Beta 11th November 2022

'WINTER MAGIC 2022' QUESTLINE EVENT WILL START IN BETA SERVER ON FRIDAY 11TH NOVEMBER. I will be posting my usual comprehensive event notes soon after the event starts; watch this space for a link that you can share with friends. Note that the Beta version may not be identical to the one that...
  11. Jackluyt

Closed | Archived My graphics keep vanishing

Hi! Every time I post a graphic to illustrate a point, it vanishes from my comment a few days later and is replaced with 123456789.jpg. This is very annoying, as I go to a lot of trouble to make these graphics, each of which is meant to be eye-catching when people scroll through a topic, and...
  12. Jackluyt

Version 1.163

The option buttons under the production tab of Ferris Wheel Galore should no longer miss transparency. Could someone explain what this means please? :)
  13. Jackluyt

Beta Fellowship Adventures

The final result of the Fellowship Adventures that just ended in Beta Server. In the absence of many of the big hitter groups, some of whom were lacking players, we made first place easily with a minimum of fuss and no drama, using just 'individual balancing'; no spreadsheets or count-down...