• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by IronOrchid

1. Video Ad's

i have to say I'm not a fan of the ads. I wish i could opt out
  2. organise summonings

Now that we can put things back into our inventory with the teleport spell. It would be great if we had a way to organise the things we have stored.
  3. Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

this event is soooooooooo rubbish!!!!!!! i thought the events had already got bad enough but this one takes the cake! I've found myself just abandoning it as there is nothing but instants to be gained from it
  4. Discussion The May Celebrations Event

scratch card event again. shoot myself now shall i? perhaps INNO can have an opt out button for events. I would actually be happier if i didn't have to deal with it at all
  5. Discussion Elvarian Carnival

can anyone tell me if we still need levelled up T1 and workshops? or is it shanty town time again?
  6. no news

How about when there is no news they post a joke in the news section or some little ditty about evener like a local newspaper?
  7. Winter Magic

it might make this new lotto/scratch card style event more worth the effort if other than just total crap behind the boxes there was perhaps some older set buildings so you can have a chance to upgrade them or collect the missing ones from your beloved sets! I mean these days when you have an...
  8. Winter Magic

if i wanted to play scratch cards i would have gone to the shop and bought some!
  9. Autumn Zodiac

i have to put my two penny worth in here. this event has for me been a flat squib. i have two very small cities i recently started and the even has been so slow one city has only gained 2 bear tokens. that makes placing a bear a total waste of space. my first city in S and D has had to only go...
  10. Autumn Zodiac

scout a province scout a province scout a province scout a province and repeat Think your in Evener? Think again for this is the twilight zone! Do do do do - do do do do