• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by HollyGolddust

1. HollyGolddust

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Thanks for the info!
  2. HollyGolddust

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

So this is the benefit to upgrading to lvl4? I've been wondering if it's worth the resources. Though, I can't see Inno letting us get away with not fully upgrading a portal... :/
  3. HollyGolddust

Question Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood - How

Looking for clarification on how LGN works. Is it that when a culture building that produces mana has been 'polished' by a neighbour/fellow AND has an active Ensorcelled Endowment spell, the building will produce x% more mana? There may be a step I am missing? Cheers And, yes, I have LGN built...
  4. HollyGolddust

Other Next Guest Race - Dinosaurs!

Herbivores (gentle giants) Volcanos Lakes Eggs Carnivores Forests
  5. HollyGolddust

Research Chapter 18 - Vikings!

Boats. New Lands. Shield Maidens. Battle Strategies. Forest Cats. Raids. Great Hall. Drink. Pagan Gods. Battle paint....
  6. HollyGolddust

Inventory filter

I would love to see a filter option in the instants tab and building/summonables tab. It would be a lot easier than scrolling left for eons. :) Portal boosts population Ancient KP culture Troop instants goods Supply boost mana.... to...
  7. HollyGolddust

Wishing Wells and AK

Please bring back Wishing Wells in events or otherwise! They are sorely missed by many. Also, Ancient Knowledge availability has been decreased too much in several aspects of the game and 30AK seems to have disappeared. Please increase the amount and frequency. :)
  8. HollyGolddust

Meditation Temple

Ay! I would like to interject that this building only occupies 1-4 tiles unless its a Wonder that offers other benefits as well.
  9. HollyGolddust

Wishing Wells and AK

Please bring back Wishing Wells in events or otherwise! They are sorely missed by many. Also, Ancient Knowledge availability has been decreased too much in several aspects of the game. Please increase the amount somewhat.
  10. HollyGolddust

Discussion The May Celebrations Event

Does anyone know if the quests after #38 will expire if not completed within 24 hours? Will the next daily quest pop up after completion or will either of the quests be lost?
  11. HollyGolddust

New Game Features Spire of Eternity - What It Could Have Been

I love the 'Hero with specialized contributes' and the 'hands-off, labour abated' aspects of this idea. Kudos on all the hard work you put in to this draft, Ephraim Heart! At this point, I'd be happier if the cost to play the Spire were affordable and reasonable. I will not play as is. Also, the...