• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by HelenFurey

1. Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Thank you everyone I think i have found somewhere now.
  2. Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Many thanks Gypsy. But I am looking for a fellowship that does attain ten chests, just not every week. But thank you for your kind offer.
  3. Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Thank you all :) Chuck, I have sent you a message.
  4. Still looking for my perfect Fellowship

Hi all, I am looking for an established, active fellowship I can stay in for some time. I have gems, crystal and marble boosts. I have a score of over 118,000. I play nearly every day (often twice) polish almost every day, pull my weight in tourneys, FAs - not keen on spire. I cater. I hate...
  5. Tourney Guest Spot Wanted

Yes, thank you that would be wonderful and I will be able to upgrade my magic residence! Shall I drop you a message after this tourney?
  6. Tourney Guest Spot Wanted

Hi all, I am happy in my fellowship but have reached a stage where I need a blueprint. It is, at the moment, unlikely I will get a blueprint in my FS as it is new and growing. I was wondering if there is a fellowship with an excellent track record of getting 10 chests who might be a player down...