• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Hekata

1. Hekata

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

450 SF/24h so yeah, milions in a couple of years... or 20...
  2. Hekata

Release notes - from Discord

Version 1.196 It will go live on the EN servers from April 9th and all other servers from April 11th. On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week. Improvements. We have added an info button in the Tomes to check each Evolution Building's stages. The Spire Tab has been...
  3. Hekata

Buzzing Spring event (from Discord)

The new event has been officially announced for live servers. Buzzing Spring - On EN from April 18th In the whispering woods, where the Flower Goblin calls home, something magical stirs. His garden, usually so familiar, is suddenly sprouting flowers that seem to grow overnight, dancing to an...
  4. Hekata

Collect all button for FA

Yes, back in the good old days when the devs still listened to Beta feedback. And the mods/GM there were also very invested in everything and helped push those ideas too. Now they don't even fix the bugs detected on beta before sending it to live servers.
  5. Hekata

FA - more Fellowship would be nice

I like the idea but it's probably too much coding and would require an overhaul of the whole FA. There are some badges that I always have a huge surplus of like Elvarians (last FA I had over 700 left) or marbles, but I honesty don't mind. It's better to have more than to struggle like with...
  6. Hekata

Elvenar's birthday

I love the little Quackpool! So cute :) I've placed it in front of my Duck Aureate Phoenix and now it looks like Ducky is having a lot of fun watching the little guys pop up and go down the slide :D
  7. Hekata

2024 - Autumn Zodiac Event Survey

Why would you want to hit a tiny, little, cute Dragonsnail?! :eek:
  8. Hekata

Time to start the riot @Jake65 :D WE WANT DRAGONSNAIL!!!
  9. Hekata

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Well, you know how Inno works, we ask for something and 3 years later, when it's no longer necessary, (sometimes) get what we asked for... often to our detriment at that point.
  10. Hekata

Your time in the wilderness has had a strange effect on you,. Hopefully now that you're back playing with civilised people you'll feel more like yourself again :p
  11. Hekata

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

If I remember correctly people have been asking for a way to track who's done how much in the Spire like we can see for tourneys, so I can only guess that's what we'll get. And it should got right beside the tourney tab in the FS overview window.
  12. Hekata

Oh forgot to share this great pic that someone shared on Discord. A "real" dragonsnail :)
  13. Hekata

That would have been my second choice, certainly better than the stupid unicorn. What's INNO's obsession with unicorns anyway? o_O
  14. Hekata

Tomorrow after the start of the FA and I'm counting on you to make one of your specially edited pics for the occasion ;)
  15. Hekata

The stupid unicorn won, I'm gutted :( Here are the results from Discord. The survey for the Zodiac Event is over and the results are in! We got almost 22500 votes (!) but it was quite tight: Winner: Qilin with 8199 votes 2nd place: Dragonsnail with 8067 votes 3rd place: Moonbunny with...