• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Hekata

1. Hekata

Moonstone Library Changes just announced in Beta

They wrote the wrong announcement last night, it was changed today: the correct rebalancing is: those boosted in scrolls get silk, those boosted in silk get crystal and those boosted in crystal still get scrolls.
  2. Hekata

Moonstone Library Changes just announced in Beta

This is definitely a positive change for all those boosted in scrolls :) The question remains whether the small piece (endless scrolls) was changed. IMO that part is even worse than the library as it doesn't take a lot of space and with just one connection we get the max scrolls bonus (5k in...
  3. Hekata

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Well in general I don't understand why people want to know who's online. This is a game and not the office where your boss wants to be sure you're at your working station. And as you said his makes it easier which is a big difference for me. And I'm sure not everyone knows about the /who thing...
  4. Hekata

Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

I REALLY don't like this new feature unless there is an option to switch it off. Who asked for it anyway?
  5. Hekata

Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Bringing this thread back to life only to ask (@Herodite @Silmaril) if there is some news about removing some of the AWs from the Spire/tournament difficulty formula. The last I remember is that someone from the team said the devs were aware that not all AWs are equally useful to the...
  6. Hekata

closing of threads?

@Muf-Muf is the first mod to come to my mind but that was a very very long time ago. I guess we all have a particularly fond memory of the mod that was here when we first joined the forum :)
  7. Hekata

closing of threads?

Is there a forum rule that discussions can't be repetitive? :) As long as they are being polite and not offending each other in any way I don't see why players couldn't discuss a topic until blue in the face if it's fun for them. No one is forcing us to read it that specific thread if we are not...
  8. Hekata

Autumn Zodiac Seasonal Event in Beta

Nice, but I was enquiring about the recipe for 3 blueprints, not new artifacts. Have you seen those?
  9. Hekata

They were but players expect them to be back for the bear event. :)
  10. Hekata

Is there a recipe to craft old bear artifacts for blueprints in the MA? And are the old bear artifacts back in the Spire?
  11. Hekata

Those are good suggestions and I'd gladly have them but not everyone in this game is that interested in fighting so there must be prizes for everyone. The new bear is a very good prize for all those who like to play FA. Some prizes are better for those who only cater (although I feel they get...
  12. Hekata

Elvarian Games Event

Indeed. I have one city in chapter 14 and one in chapter 15. I am sure that the amounts in chapter 18 are insane as they seem to have dialled everything up in the last 3 chapters. I was just going by the fact that I produce goods all the time (and can use MM spells + I also have mermaids, a...
  13. Hekata

Elvarian Games Event

But less Vision Vapour quests so I'm ok with the frequent standard goods ones.
  14. Hekata

Beta Fellowship Adventures

That's the game telling the devs that it's tired of so many FAs and that it needs a break :p
  15. Hekata

Spire Of Eternity Rewards Discussion Thread

I just got the Endless Scrolls piece :D