• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Harry12Neo

1. Harry12Neo

Other Panda bear

Fire Phoenix is surely not comparable to those two with pet food.I'm sure many players are wanting a Fire Phoenix more than WW,bears and many other buildings.
  2. Harry12Neo

Question Crafting - Chess Set

WTF!!! 7!How's your luck so good?I haven't got even 1 till now.And also those magic workshops! @AstralSoul ,you surely got a hell of luck.If I had a bit of that luck!!
  3. Harry12Neo

What the hell!Then I can't craft any bear anymore? Then when Autumn Zodiac is coming?
  4. Harry12Neo

Not even once in the whole time you are playing Elvenar?
  5. Harry12Neo

Wow!Gamers get addicted to the game. But you to the orc nest.:D:D
  6. Harry12Neo

Yeah,play like the apocalypse is coming when you play.Only then you will play like hell and be fully immersed.
  7. Harry12Neo

Tournament

Correct @Lelanya .And I'm one of them too.
  8. Harry12Neo

Open Fellow problem

Ok.
  9. Harry12Neo

Open Fellow problem

@Julian , If the player is a trojan,the whole game will have problem.So I thought of informing Inno first.
  10. Harry12Neo

Yes,we have to fight with all we have.But I know nothing about the tournament transition?Can anyone tell me?I mean what will happen after transitioning. And what's those ratios? [P.S. My knowledge on Elvenar is 0]
  11. Harry12Neo

If I build a bear in my city,won't that come into my MA again?
  12. Harry12Neo

Open Fellow problem

One of our fellow members is writing something that means nothing.That's not even a language.Even Google failed to detect the language.And now another fellow member fears that that player is a trojan.Can the security team check it?
  13. Harry12Neo

Tournament

Cause only the low level app version players will be benefited.
  14. Harry12Neo

That's a good thing.Then we will have one slots free many times in the crafting slots.
  15. Harry12Neo

Tournament

Can the tents' difficulty also be shown like it is shown for provinces?Or it can be done with 'Rings' used in the browser version too.And please add manual fighting system too. [All in the app version]