• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by GSV3MiaC

1. Announcement; Version 1.185

When are the rest of us going to get hobby shop and other ad related items? Seems unfair some have and some don't.
  2. Answered Hobby Room

It is now a month later and many players still don't have it. What is the plan?
  3. New City Expansions!

A year has almost passed and no sign of the technology to unlock the extra expansions. 'soon' must have an odd meaning in elvenar speak. Got hobby shop, cauldron, galloping adverts, but no new expansion unlocker.
  4. Closed | Archived Magic Academy Spell Creation Changed

Is weird, I have 2 account in same fs, one has hobby room and ad offerings, other does not. Playing on android app, same tablet for both accounts. Have not noticed MA mess up on either account, but i dont have a big stack.
  5. Video Ad's

Some of the video ads are more than 30 secs, and at least one forces you to the playstore (on android) with no apparent way back to the game. Thumbs down from me.
  6. Closed | Contact Support CH 16 senate display error

Senate Level1, if I make 2x proceedings (120) or 3x (180) when I collect it displays as 119 or 179. The single 60 displays as 60. Not sure how many I actually get. This is the Android app.
  7. Closed | Archived SOD bonus chests

For some reason I can only claim the middle of the three chests on offer at the end (stage 52, 53 etc) of SOD. The other two are not clickable. This is the Android app. Same thing each day. 'Choose' it says, but must be Hobson's chests.
  8. Closed | Contact Support Witty raccoon feeding effect broken

Trying to make seeds, and the 3x feeding effect no longer seems to work, see screenshot. This is the Android App, latest version.
  9. Version 1.168.

I believe the black screen is an out of memory issue. Logging out and back in fixes it, so the game could just do some decent garbage collecting and defragging, but it doesn't. Just your city screen gets trashed, go to world map, spire, etc, no problem. Not tried visiting another city, takes too...
  10. Hearted Wonder to the front.

+1 for both those suggestions. Really annoying my fav is not at the front for me too.
  11. Closed | Contact Support Portal claiming to be full when it isnt

Recurring problem on the Android app.. The portal suddenly decides it has zero capacity and can't accept more goods, although it is really half empty. Can be fixed by logging out and back in, but will happen again. Maybe devs can have a look.
  12. Closed | Archived Magic academy crafting broken

So does the android app use chromium browser? Does opera?? The problem went away when recipes were next updated, as reported in the other referenced thread. No browser changes were made, and chrome (which I don't use, at least not knowingly) was already showing as latest version.
  13. Closed | Archived Magic academy crafting broken

OK, looking at it on the PC browser version I can see that several crafting recipies are corrupted, as bug reported by someone before. On the app, the whole crafting tab just locks up. See https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/magic-academy-bugged-out.17059/
  14. Closed | Archived Magic academy crafting broken

My magic academy is just showing a stuck 'clock' and no Options, like it went to update to new recipes but never finished. This the android app, so don't talk to me about browsers and browser caches. Restarting, logging out etc don't help. Logging in as someone else works ok, so it is just me...
  15. Answered Announcement re 24d Spire of Eternity?

If you click it (android app) the game locks up.