• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Geminatrix

1. Aqua Splendor

I love events but i'm not a fan of large building sets ... at least now they are worth turning into scrolls for the cauldron (if nothing else) I do find the cauldron a good addon feature to the game (who doesn't like a free boost!) but yeah the quest to donate (when the cauldron is not...
  2. Closed | Archived 3 wand refunds on a 91% success rate =.=

hoping this is a bug tbh.. as it just doesn't seem right to get that effect. Even 1 fail should just be occasional on that kind of success rate. refunds seem useless .. since we cant do anything with them
  3. Video Ad's

I for one would have appreciated info on these new features BEFORE they appeared. At the moment they are not a problem for me. Just a bit confused about being prompted into some hobby room somewhere (no idea where that is) I WOULD be interested in this type of feature with rewards like a...
  4. Dream Tree .. season of joy

thanks for bringing back the dream tree.. really enjoyed this mini event last time. can I suggest that since the reward for completing all daily tasks are random.. that we get a warning if that resource is maxed before award (or perhaps an instant instead) was a bit sad to get just 100 gold...
  5. Game doesn't load

so many having problems logging in on browser at such a late stage in the event .. they should extend the end time imo btw... seems to be working on the mobile app but not all of us can access that plus its super fiddly to use
  6. Making helping easier

Apologies if this has been suggested before but a new feature in another of Innos raft of great games has recently added the "help all" button and I'm finding this a big help in removing a time consuming and boring element of the game. Helping is something I believe is a strong element in this...
  7. Runeshard Changes

I'm seeing the occasional "this players been helped enough today" when trying to give KPs to their AWs.. is there a limit on how much a player can be helped in 24h ? as its causing some issues when they are looking to swap and we cant swap =.=
  8. No Spire mystery chests

well .. you may find it ok to deal with injustice but so far I've found elvenar to work to avoid that. As I said before, a warning BEFORE you actually leave a fellowship that you will lose fellowship rewards in spire etc would be helpful and not that onerous to sort afaict. not all of us are...
  9. No Spire mystery chests

I can understand some kind of cooldown for fellowship changing (hopping sounds a bit too energetic) .. but would be REALLY helpful to get a warning BEFORE leaving a fellowship (especially since this is a new change) so the player has a choice before losing out (like the game used to do before...
  10. No Spire mystery chests

I havent moved fellowships for a while but was unaware of changes. I am getting a message in spire now saying i joined too late for fellowship rewards (one of my alts not gem). seems kinda harsh considering i finished it. I think i moved on the sunday it started. is the game really slapping...
  11. Question Next FA

I understand that we will be going straight into a new event with no FA after the latest event ended. A lot of players enjoyed their holidays, played when they had time and need an evolve or 2 for the event just finished. It would be sad and miserable not to have that opportunity normally...
  12. Question Perks - reset?

thanks for the info ... can anyone advise the diamond costs for more than 1 reset a calender month ? Does seem to me that being able to reset is a useful mechanism so i am not surprised at seeing limitations.
  13. Booster for Armories

even more practical production time choices would help lol... I mean who uses the 2day and 4 day choices ? and yes .. if i wanted to use more space ofc there are event buildings that give orcs. I just think an orcs instant is something that would be a good add to the army of troop instants...
  14. Question what is the Level .. I see in the fellowship front page about ?

I dont see anything in announcements ... would be nice to know
  15. Booster for Armories

afaics .. the pyramid and shrine don't produce orcs ... Orcs is what i'm keen to get more of in ways not connected to having a lot of huge armories but yeah ofc there are ways of increasing orc numbers ... I'm just saying an orc instant would be a nice addon to event rewards