• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by gathsdell

1. gathsdell

Hello All Good Folk!

We are seeking a couple of new members, keen and avid players. Everyday presence preferred (RL permitting) obviously. We're laid back,13+ chests every week, and lab at least! Newbies or Veterans are all welcome, as long as you're keen and mellow, chattier the better hehe. Sooooo if this seems...
  2. gathsdell

Just to say thanx

cudos as well to all the code writers,well done works like a charm
  3. gathsdell

Just to say thanx

Virtual EA hehe,not to mention cities look different when one flies over them,than walking down their streets ehh
  4. gathsdell

Just to say thanx

Thank you, INNO for the addition of the new zoom-out screen LOVE IT, and thx for listening!!
  5. gathsdell

E.D.I. is recruiting

We're a laid back tribe/team. We make 12+ chests every week, Lab as well,often gold.With a once a month "push" gold week.We're looking for an active passionate Elvenar participant not player.We have few rules;be nice,be passinate,have fun.We work together to achieve great things because we want...
  6. gathsdell

Hearted NH

I think it would be an interesting and usefull feature to be able to favorite an NH option.As almost no one goes to every person in their FS to see if they have a preference.So when someone comes to give you FS they could see if you've picked a favorite,ie;MH,builders or Cult.
  7. gathsdell

looking for laid back fellowship

Well that's us E.D.I. if your active and passionate about Elvenar and like a team/tribe atmosphere than you'll fit right in!! We make 12+ chests every week in Tourny,Lab every week (mostly).We do it because we want to. f Few rules be nice,have fun,be as active as RL allows. It Doesn't matter if...
  8. gathsdell

hover on army camp

I still think it would be a great idea and MUCH more convenient to be able to hover over army camp. It's cumbersome to have to click back and forth when training troops.
  9. gathsdell

Favorite for NH

Hello all good folk, Here's an Idea I think would be pretty cool; There are times when one wishes for people to donate NH to a particular type ie;MH,Cult, Builders. The only way to do so now is to change the name of your city. Frankly WHO goes to every city to see what that person...
  10. gathsdell

lame end to the event

he he TY Sir
  11. gathsdell

lame end to the event

I was not spaming just voicing an opinion!! Sorry I just thought general discussion was just that...generally discussing ones feelings sorry if I offended you you,Killiak
  12. gathsdell

lame end to the event

mayhaps I'm old school and I respect all's opininions....however I believe as I always will in the spirit of why many of us "play" every day it's more than a game it is what in many senses keeps us sane...because my FS is puerer than RL
  13. gathsdell

lame end to the event

I am an Elvenier I love the game for what it is...and as well I loath the haters and those that only wish to take ahdvantage....however we must have a way to preserve,and honor those of us that actualy take seriously our FS's and what they stand for!!!!!!!!!!
  14. gathsdell

lame end to the event

I understand there are bandits out there,unscrupulouse people.mayhaps there could be a 123 star rating or somethinf g that could deferentient those that love Elvenar ,like us and those that are only to gain
  15. gathsdell

lame end to the event

now it appears that because I needed to work I won't be able to finish not even 1 city thanks for making the good people pay for the bad peoples actions