• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

gathsdell's latest activity

• gathsdell
    gathsdell replied to the thread Question Moonstone Library.
    maybe you'll get lucky in the spire whilst you wait for the pwers that be :-//
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell posted the thread real Elvenar in Felyndral.
    Have you ever wished for an FS that is real?An "old school"FS rejuvenated? than join with us in The White Dragons !! We are currently...
  • gathsdell
    I still believe that having a hover for the army camp tab in training camps is a solid and valid idea. It is cumbersome to have to click...
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell replied to the thread Looking for Fellowship.
    ohh wait a moment I'm not mage in that world so if your interested send a message to our archmage Maria711 I'll let her know you'll be...
  • gathsdell
    ahh I got you send me a message Gathsdell with the FS The White Dragons. could be you find a good home with us!!
  • gathsdell
    hey Indigoo which world are you in?
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell replied to the thread Quest.
    hey gypsy check out unfair odds in general discussion to see your not alone !!
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell replied to the thread unfair odds.
    Hang in there Traveler, it will get easier!! the game is worth it the first newbie city is rough I know!! but it will get better.Don't...
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell replied to the thread World down?.
    good one Pauly hahahahahahao_O
  • gathsdell
    This all is exactly my point yes perhaps there are ways around impossible fights,however the option offered is not only uncomfortable...
  • gathsdell
    yep guess that's the solution or in 3 or 4 more researsh blocks I'll have 2 squad upgrades that shoul help
  • gathsdell
    yea I know it's just frustrating beating my head against the wall :-)) guess I should have crafted PF even if I don't have a pet just to...
  • gathsdell
    hmm yes good thought just I don't have pets so never bothered to craft pet food. I guess if it comes up twice I'll do that
  • gathsdell
    gathsdell posted the thread unfair odds in General Discussion.
    I have a major complaint with this event!! It's the fight and win encounters,in my smallest city I am now frozen in the event as it is...
  • gathsdell
    ok I´ll check it out except how does one do that? heheeh sorry not so tech savy