• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by gandolfus

1. gandolfus

Members needed for MeisEntropia FS

We are currently looking for relaxed players for a low stress relaxed Fellowship. If this sounds like a FS you'd like to join please contact Gandolfus and I'll arrange an invitation.
  2. gandolfus

Looking for Active FS

We also have space for a couple actives, invite sent, have a look :)
  3. gandolfus

Closed | Archived [12946] No golden hands - neighborly help

We've been trying to find a commonality in Beta, but no rhyme nor reason. This is a new thought, might be the clue the devs need :)
  4. gandolfus

*** Mosaic Event ***

Absolutely stunning as an idea and the art!
  5. gandolfus

Update Discussion Version 1.28

It has worked for me for since they changed in Beta :)
  6. gandolfus

Closed | Archived Server Error, Stream Errors

For what it's worth, the stream / internal error / server error looks (to me) to be worst at times of high play/load. Overnight (UK time) when few players, only one error noted by my wife and I.
  7. gandolfus

Between my wife and I we have had ONE stream error in the last 12 hours, playing both UK worlds.
  8. gandolfus

Diamonds promotion.

If you're keen for a promo, you could try sending a ticket to support and say I'm looking to buy, but ONLY if there's a promo :)
  9. gandolfus

Important Message about the Server Problems

Yes,it is again broken
  10. gandolfus

Important Message about the Server Problems

I agree, all looks good on Winy, chat works , tourney battled ok, no errors :)
  11. gandolfus

Server restart can be accomplished from remote. And even small tech companies have 24 hour on call IT folk. Took them several hours last night to resolve it, I'm not holding my breath :(
  12. gandolfus

Request to refund Tournament Hour

I agree, tourney pointless this week
  13. gandolfus

Answered Things you didn't know about Event Buildings...

Finished product is wonderful :)
  14. gandolfus

Update Discussion Version 1.27

Beta 1.29: Based on your feedback, the AI behaviour of Hellhounds/Cerberi is adjusted. They should now prefer eating Mages before having Light Melee units as a dessert.
  15. gandolfus

Answered Things you didn't know about Event Buildings...

Just recalled, I hear that if the player gains a large number of unique buildings there will be 2nd and even more pages in inventory for them.