• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by firerock

1. firerock

Fawlty Towers! are recruiting

Still have a few places left if anyone would like to join a fun fellowship :)
  2. firerock

Fawlty Towers! are recruiting

No experience of working in a hotel needed! We have made some space by clearing out some inactives, would really want as many members as we can for the FA. We do at least 10 chests every week in the Tourney, 11 most weeks. We do the Spire as well. We have a good range of players throughout the...
  3. firerock

Fawlty Towers (Arendyll) is seeking 4 new members

Size is not an issue, we would just like active players :) We have players with points ranging from 2M to 2K We are an easy going fellowship, we do the tournaments (normally 11 chests), spire and FA. More than happy to accept unfair trades for those in the earlier chapters to help you grow quicker.
  4. firerock

Closed | Archived Part of the city is not displayed

Forge of Empires is another Inno game that doesn't that also runs html5, so why not just ask those developers?
  5. firerock

i think what people want to know is that: a) there an issue with graphic display. You have said such, and said there is a work around by setting display to 100% b) there will be a fix for this imminently, as generally no one can play this game at 100%
  6. firerock

Sorry the excuse given as to why we have to play it at 100% makes me chuckle, its as if you guys are saying "yes we know its wrong, but we cant fix it! hey ho!"
  7. firerock

Simia Sapiens or Timewarp

Sorry I was't going to laboriously detail every point (moonstone spacing) i assumed everyone knew that. :) I ran the maths and its still better to have multiple moonstone gates than a level 6 timewart
  8. firerock

Spire clock hint

yes a good idea
  9. firerock

Also looking at the T6 production only, Sapiens takes up 3x6 (18 ) spaces, give a maxed out manu a boost of 135 for a 3 hour run and 245 for a 9 hour run. For those that work the general production is 2 9hr and 1 3 hour in a day, thats 245, 245, 135 boosted from TW a day, thats 625 boosted per...
  10. firerock

User Interface Split Notifications

I think this affects most players in the game, but perhaps more so for the end game players. When I give NH to my fellowship, then to others in my locale, if I have put up some trades, (and now i have 6 tiers of trades possible), i am finding that in one day I lose the players the reciprocated...
  11. firerock

Ancient Wonders Viewing all AWs for a user

most fellowships run a KP swap system, it would be very helpful if you could click on the players name to select "Ancient Wonders" and then have a pop up listing all the AW for that player, to make donating points easier. Its a feature that would help all players be they at the start of the...
  12. firerock

Make neighbour help / FS help on Desktop similar to mobile version

bump! So any news on this? Hopefully not long.
  13. firerock

Yes i wasn't directing this at you RB :) I do use the MM spells as well, far more useful than the TW. I have built the manus but they are usually only in production if I need the resource, especially for upgrading. I was thinking about what you said about only T6, I dont tend to do it, but...
  14. firerock

Yes I should have realised this was the case as i didn't build a MH for that reason. Tournament cooldown I dont need, as I use the bear and pheonix in tournies. Seeds production ATM is ok for me. For me the increase in production in the TW is not worth the space, silly me for not realising...
  15. firerock

After some of the comments in this thread I went ahead and hacked around my city trying to have 2 of each Tier production, otherwise I'd be stuck doing some of the event quests. So then I look to ways of boosting production, and I see TW boosts 124%, thats good I thought, I produce 4480 in a 3...