1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

FieryArien's Recent Activity

1. FieryArien replied to the thread Answered Woodelves, Mana and Magical Mana Hut.

RainbowElvira is correct; Mana Huts will start producing mana right after you upgrade them to Woodelves chapter. I did exactly the same...

Jun 25, 2019 at 6:21 PM
  2. FieryArien liked chucky24's post in the thread Different colours.

dear inno could you please change the colours from constantly using turquoise blue/green and terracota orange for the residences and...

Jun 25, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  3. FieryArien liked RainbowElvira's post in the thread More selectivity of Crafting Recipes.

From what I've read in the comments and from my own experience, what's lacking most are the military boosters. A simple fix might be to...

Jun 24, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  4. FieryArien replied to the thread Discussion Summer Solstice.

Being in similar situation during this event, I resorted to building additional Armory just for these quests. However, I’m in...

Jun 23, 2019 at 7:54 PM
  5. FieryArien replied to the thread Discussion Summer Solstice.

For those interested in Portal Profits: today’s prize is Trading Outpost. If you were following spoilers from beta (I did), you’d expect...

Jun 21, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  6. FieryArien liked Paladestar's post in the thread Optional squad size upgrades issue! Must read if you are new to the game!.

You should have planned ahead then! :p I made sure that when I deleted my settlement at the end of each chapter, that I first had...

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:29 AM
  7. FieryArien liked LazyTony's post in the thread Too much cross-tier trading.

Spam has a cost @Pauly7 , in players valuable time. There is a reason why most countries regulate unsolicited email, regular mail and...

Jun 20, 2019 at 7:19 AM