1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

FieryArien's Recent Activity

1. FieryArien liked RainbowElvira's post in the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Yes. But "even" means the same amount for all 9 goods - more or less. Exactly. Avoid cross tier trades, they get hardly accepted. If...

Mar 21, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  2. FieryArien liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Your needs will change as you progress. I went with something like: T1:T2:T3 8:0:0 in chapter 1 (mostly fighting) 8:2:0 in chapter 2,3...

3. FieryArien replied to the thread Question Number of goods - T1, T2 and T3.

Guilty as charged! Not really with T3, but definitely with T1. It’s unbeliveable how easy it is to get into underproducing T1. Even...

4. FieryArien liked SoggyShorts's post in the thread New Rune Shard recipe extremely unbalanced..

I find the Spell fragment requirements to be a bit extremely high on the new recipe. It's very possible to get 20 RS per week(2 per day...

broken recipe.png Mar 16, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  5. FieryArien replied to the thread Discussion Carnival.

Final results of my two cities. Same chest opening strategy in both: - The W city ended up with full set plus two more buildings after...

Mar 16, 2019 at 1:27 PM
  6. FieryArien replied to the thread Discussion Carnival.

It is same as with any other event building. Placing it gives you benefits described in the building details. Selling it removes those...

Mar 16, 2019 at 9:21 AM
  7. FieryArien liked Timneh's post in the thread Discussion Carnival.

Thank you for your answers guys. I think i understand it now. If a building has 2 boosts it needs to touch 2 other set buildings, if it...

Mar 15, 2019