1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

FieryArien's Recent Activity

1. FieryArien replied to the thread Update Discussion Version 1.71.

Oh my, I’m NOT looking forward to my future mis-clicks. However, thank you for this change. Having the order of Wholesaler offers the...

Jan 21, 2019 at 4:56 PM
  2. FieryArien replied to the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

There was some offer with badges already. However, there can be another again (I’d bet there would be). However, what do you mean when...

Jan 20, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  3. FieryArien liked LadyHavva's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Supporting something you enjoy can be done without disqualifying the criticism of others.

Jan 20, 2019 at 1:14 PM
  4. FieryArien liked m4rt1n's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Again you are totally missing my point. I love the game otherwise I wouldn't play it. I am saying that I dislike the current...

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:53 AM
  5. FieryArien liked Lisica's post in the thread Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!.

Actually most of the players in the game don't read the forum, and without comments from players who do contribute on the forum then the...

Jan 20, 2019 at 9:04 AM
  6. FieryArien replied to the thread Answered FA stage 1 rewards.

Why wouldn’t he? I don’t think there is a difference between donating for example 1 Farmer’s badge and donating 1 marble. Well, at least...

Jan 18, 2019 at 1:17 PM
  7. FieryArien replied to the thread Answered How long is the fellowship adventure?.

Thanks everyone!

Jan 17, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  8. FieryArien posted a new thread.

Answered How long is the fellowship adventure?

I swear I tried, but I just couldn’t find the information. Tomorrow a FA starts. However, when does it end? Thank you. If you even...

Forum: Questions and Help

Jan 16, 2019