• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FieryArien's latest activity

• FieryArien reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Question BOOSTING RELICS with Like Like.
    Just to add to the above, you can also craft relics in the Magic Academy, five at a time, when the recipes appear.
  • FieryArien replied to the thread Question BOOSTING RELICS.
    At first by winning encounters on the world map. There’s 9 types of provinces that correspond to the 9 relic types. But the bigger...
  • FieryArien replied to the thread AW Teleport.
    I was also wondering about that! Well, it remains to be tested I guess (but my testing plans for the first two tournaments are...
  • FieryArien replied to the thread AW Teleport.
    Based on info from beta, the squad size in the new tournament is determined at the beginning of the tournament. Stuff you do during the...
  • Just small remark: to the Bulwark yes (it increases training size based on researched squad size); to the Shrooms no (it increases...
  • Agreed, only for people interested in playing the spire or tournaments with more than recreational ambition.
  • In the feedback I read (I joined beta because of the tournament changes) it didn’t seem to me that people are demanding back those huge...
  • There will be positive comments from people who did 200 points and like it that now they can do 300 points with less effort ;)
  • Oh well, my poor last chapter city. I’m not looking forward to finding out how far I can (not) go in the tournament from now on. :-( My...
  • FieryArien reacted to Pauly7's post in the thread Question Relic with Like Like.
    The Ancient Wonders would pay out the same amount at the same level whenever you build them. They do, however, increase in power based...
  • According to wiki the base training time is in range from 12 minutes to 1 hour and 12 minutes. You’ll need to check out the tables for...
  • FieryArien replied to the thread Filtered Trader.
    The button is absolutely useless. Why on earth would I want to hide the trades from undiscovered neighbors from the list? - If the fee...
  • FieryArien replied to the thread Question Relic.
    When you build a wonder you can: - Upgrade it with KP (and every 6 levels with runes). The power of wonder grows and it never changes...
  • Please don't forget to mention that the new tournament formula will punish you for: - Having a lot of AW levels - Having a lot of...
  • FieryArien replied to the thread Question Relic.
    The Endless Excavation is that wonder I think. Anyway, in the events I often used the bonus relics I get upon completing a province. It...