• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Farkque

1. Discussion News from Beta (may contain spoilers!)

Well have to say, expected tourney to be hard having been playing on Beta but this is even worse than the first week of beta. I normally start with 250 squads of main troops and 100 of secondary squad for each tourney this generally gets me through 40 provinces 5 and a half rounds. Here I have...
  2. Version 1.34

Is there any intention of re balancing province fights, putting a Red Ring around them and stating Very Hard, is obvious, it should say IMPOSSIBLE, who agrees that fighting and winning now is almost impossible, its is a great way to just kill soldiers with no chance of winning and now with tools...
  3. Version 1.34

Yep correct, if hands aren't glowing you are wasting your time visiting, is this just another grabbing opportunity from Elvenar?
  4. Version 1.34

Not wrong Narquelion and since the latest update its now even worse, at least you still got the rewards for visiting even if hands were not glowing, NOT today, even if you knew by your logs that you had been visited even 5 minutes ago, if hands weren't glowing all you got was coins, no tools!
  5. Magic Academy - New Poll

I find the time it takes to build a spell a waste of time and effort and the spells not really worth the effort either, I just want to remove it and make room for something more productive.
  6. Communication Disappearing cities/lower scout costs compensation

With the disappearance of over 40 city from my province and of course the reduction of income (coins) I have lost over 900,000 coins per day to date, with minimum scouting costs of 850,000 coins now, I don't even earn enough to open a new province, so whats the chances of reducing scouts costs...
  7. Lost so many of my neighbours!

I have lost over 30 neighboring cities over the last few days, that reduction of around 500,000 coins a day plus 8 resources for each click, Although you tell me they will be replaced, if every area is going through the same clean out, its not going to happen as quickly as they were deleted...