• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by FantasticErgo

1. Looking for an active fellowship

Hi, i would like to join an active fun fellowship, my boosted gear is marble-silk-gems i am on every day, i visit fellows and my local neighbors, free coin and supplies. Thanks in advance :-) hope to see you soon..
  2. Blue Bandits (space)

The Blue Bandits We Are a well established Fellowship and have the following spaces to be filled We Would like 2x Planks / Silk / Magic Dust 1 x Steel / Crystal / Elixir We would prefer that your score is over 2500 (but if you're close enough, you have a chance) We Are a fellowship who...
  3. Closed | Contact Support bug report

no sound
  4. New Fellows Required

Looking for active players, help fellows first for trade (no fee), visit fellows and help each other every day also be active in tournaments. Helping each other with KP, if your starting to research wonders just inform fellows that you need KP. Most of all have fun!! If you want to join, shoot...
  5. Active Fellowship

cant find Gardevoir, it comes up member cant be found, even the fellowship cant be found, Thanks anyway Timneh.
  6. Looking for very active player in all areas of game

Hi, FantasticErgo here and I'd love to join an active Fellowship. I am on every day and visit all our other fellows everyday, boosted goods are marble, silk, and Gems. Looking forward hearing from you Thanks in advance! Peace out!
  7. Children of the Forest - Looking for tournament enthusiasts!

Hi, FantasticErgo here and I'd love to join an active Fellowship. I am on every day and visit all our other fellows everyday, boosted goods are marble, silk, and Gems. Looking forward hearing from you Thanks in advance! Peace out!
  8. Fairy Tail is looking for marble\crystal

9. Active Fellowship

will do, thank you :)
  10. Join Legions II, we looking for 2 new members

11. Active Fellowship

12. Answered fellowship

Thank you for all the information, i managed to disband my fellowship, thank you all, your help was gratefully received :cool:
  13. Answered fellowship

hello , I couldn't get into a fellowship but i don't want a 1 man fellowship, how to disband the fellowship so i can join one. Thank you in advance
  14. FELLOWSHIP

HOW DO I DISBAND FELLOWSHIP?TY
  15. Hello Everyone

HI, my nick name is Ped and screen name is FantasticErgo, I come from Govan, which is situated in Glasgow UK. I am really enjoying this game,however there was hardly anyone on chat so i left and made my own fellowship, also struggling a bit with the game ,i will figure it out I am glad to meet...