• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Evefeist

1. Chapter Layouts

Please can you put layouts for the chapters as we have trouble finding them need elementals chapter layout for one of my members.
  2. The Haunted

The Haunted on EN3 Felyndral is looking for new members to join us. We are an easy going group and just ask that you do the tournament and neighbourly help each week. We do have a rest week from the tournament the last week of each month when you can decide if you want to do it or not and always...
  3. Fellowship seeking new members

Sorry it was supposed to be for felyndrel. I have just put one on the right thread. sorry again. Thanks
  4. Fellowship seeking new members

The Haunted on EN3 Felyndral is looking for new members to join us. We always get all the rewards in the FA as well as at least 10 chests with blueprint in the tournament each week and we also do the spire and all events. The tournament and neighbourly help are mandatory. We are a very active...
  5. The Haunted

The Haunted on EN3 Felyndral is looking for new members to join us. We are an easy going group and just ask that you do the tournament and neighbourly help each week. We do have a rest week from the tournament the last week of each month when you can decide if you want to do it or not and always...