• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Errandil

1. News from other forums

@Silmaril I understand why you don't want to share things before they are set in stone, but the issue with this is that by the time something is final it's already released on beta. Which is a bit more obvious place to check for the info anyway than German forums. Sharing info like in the post...
  2. Discussion Chapter 17 - The Traders of Unur

So the main question is: are the devs unaware of the research impact on the tournament requirements or are devs thinking that the players are unaware of it? The military building upgrades are not enough to even compensate for doing this chapter, not to mention chapter 16. Who decided that it...
  3. Should I delete Victory Springs?

Frogs got really much less useful under the new system. Even if Inno would un-nerf them now. Seems like regardless if you are an elf or a human the barracks HR is a better choice most of the time.
  4. Should I delete Victory Springs?

In my opinion dryads and banshees have their limited uses as well, so I see VS as one of the few not too harmful AWs we have now. Definitely not something I would sell, even plan to upgrade it once I'm done with the better ones. You have to spend KP somewhere anyway and here at least the harm...
  5. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

That's extremely sad news. Hate that these changes results in those who actually know how to play the game going away.
  6. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

I really like how Inno managed to go from the low-chapter cities owning the tournaments to the game where progression actually makes your city better and then jump back to square one. Although it would take quite some time to scout enough provinces in the new city to be able to actually compete...
  7. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Most likely it's just unfavourable terrain. At least I'm encountering losses regardless of the round. Oh well, apparently we are done with testing and months and dozens of pages of the feedback are thrown out of the window. Can't say that I'm surprised though.
  8. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

@Pauly7 ok, maybe I'll need a full tournament cycle or two to get what you are saying, but as of now from my point of view there are not many differences. I either bring blossom princesses with a 100% damage boost that are obliterating everything including LR and LM which should counter them...
  9. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

I have to disagree. I admit that I have a skewed perspective, since I have a near zero cooldown, so I'm doing two tournaments under the same set of boosters. But in this scenario I just choose based on which boosters I have more if I'm training mages or rangers in the FA, and then do around 9k...
  10. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

Thanks. That explains why this tournament felt exactly the same as any other tournament we had after the changes. Which btw another issue that was barely addressed by the devs, the tournaments are almost identical now so instead of having something different each week we got nine weeks of the...
  11. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

I wouldn't be so sure about it. When it comes to making things worse Inno has a long record of surprising players. And yes, since we are forced to test the new tournaments I also think that we should get the changes at the same time as beta now, otherwise their testing process becomes really...
  12. Discussion Upcoming Tournament Changes

I'm sorry, but since the day one the new tournament system arrived on beta nothing has been changed to fix the core issues, all the tweaks we've got so far are purely cosmetic. So no, you can't say that a lot has been changed. It's nearly two months that players are giving constructive feedback...
  13. Version 1.113

Actually that's exactly what they are doing regularly, like now with the new tournaments. So nothing to be too surprised about.
  14. A game should be fun ... this has become just a chore.

While in theory yes, this is how the game should work, I disagree that the new system is better because now a big part of the city upgrades lead to reaching this point sooner, which isn't exactly what you expect from a city building game. In my opinion a good idea don't justify the bad...
  15. Answered Polar Bear or Moon Bear

In my opinion definitely the moon one. From the polar you get half of it's power just from the base and in the long run it will be enough to even do the tournaments in one day with levelled timewarp. On the other hand 3 KP/day on 3x3 footprint is the best non-expiring building we ever got and...