• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Recent content by Elwenn

1. Question Temple of Ages ?

So good to know & a great reminder to what I had already felt about culture tab Bldgs.
  2. Question Temple of Ages ?

Hi, I have a quest to have a Temple of Ages. Yes, it gives 1200 culture but, it also takes up a 5X4 space and isn't upgradeable. Could you please give me your thoughts on if it is worth the space? I'm city level 4 almost ready to open level 5 and currently I'm not short on culture. However...
  3. Question Player name change

I thank you very much
  4. Question Player name change

So sorry, how do I put in a ticket?
  5. Question Player name change

Hello Is, there a way to alter or change a player's name?
  6. 'The Forbidden Ruins' questline event - started in Beta Jan 2022

Sorry, new to the game - I saw the video announcement but the quest hasn't started for me. Do I understand from your comments that the quest starts at different times for different players? I finished to the point I got to in Winter Magic on the last day of the event. So not sure when the new...
  7. Question Events

Hello & thank you! Also, Happy New Year :) How often do events take place? When Winter magic ends in 6 days does the next event start immediately? Or are there days, a month etc. in-between? Thanks again and happy day
  8. Question Relic count

Million thanks to both of you!!!
  9. Question Relic count

New player question - is there a place to see my relic inventory? And if so, how do I get there? Million thanks in advance for your help! And Happy Holidays
  10. Question Fighting

Many thanks to all, I'm grateful for your expertise and time. I will try out your suggestions. To all please have a great day!
  11. Question Fighting

Hello, I am a newbie and dumb when it comes to fighting. I have a guide request to fight & win 5 encounters. I have tried the auto fight and the regular fight & loose every time. It seems their squad size is always larger than mine. I'd like to decline the guides request to fight but, don't...